Who is the Best Trader? - page 3

I think the best trader, would be who ever able to do trade in any time frame and able to make money within 3 bars of it's time frame.

sorry, I do not know who, but if you get a system is working for you. and you willing to spending some time to improve the system you have. you should be quite closed to be best trader.

jack2010:
well , I DON'T THINK " the best trader " make any sense , no matter who it's , but "If God doesn't exist in our world, then I will create God with my own hands!" the words is wonderful , of course ,only you really follow it .

wear Jhane Barnes@@ ##with Rolex,}}{{walkng across the world in &&^mbt shoes , ##^^of course ,not a playboy@@^^

Hum... maybe you are right. This thread should be renamed to "best traders" of our time.

Anyways, I though it would be healthy to get to know some more names other than those on the Wizards series by Jack Schwager.

here this guy may be he is the best trader PATRICK SIM form Singapro

at thread in talkgold

The $100 to $1,000,000 Challenge - 3 days in the running - Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

I have no clue about "Risk Control Mechanism" is searched google found nothing about "Risk Control Mechanism" who created, and how to using it. however this guy claim that he do not need stop loss at all. also he claim that his family members are working for banks. they do not using stop loss at all.

however, after reading his site has not update a open trade chart at all, is he a lair?

Can we narrow to Forex Online Trader only ?

does it make any sense now ? well ,the best is the one who can live when others "die"

wear Jhane Barnes@@ ##with Rolex,}}{{walkng across the world in &&^mbt shoes , ##^^of course ,not a playboy@@^^

airic77:
I didn't beat Xenogears? I did beat Xenosaga 1 - 3. Decent games. Focused on story, the real meat of games. Planning on beating Final Fantasy XIII. So many gamers in FF and TSD Forex. Wow. My favorite all time best is FF7. The game that made me a gamer..changed my life =)

Funny thing... I though I had commented this post.

I played Xenosaga looking for something close to Xenogears, since they are from the same creators. However no Xenosaga is up for the challange. Xenogears is an unparalled masterpiece.

Sorry... off topic again.....

The best trader is that one who doesn't stay all day long in the forums and chat with everyone:-)

rookie2009:
The best trader is that one who doesn't stay all day long in the forums and chat with everyone:-)

Wow, so that means you must be a fantastic trader right?