Cacus MaCCImo - page 6

Do not stop to Forward test it.....!!!!

This is our future tool to survive on this planet !!!

We need income every day,month,and year 4 food,medicine,etc..

death or life we have to continue this forward test..

Most current version

I'm just trying to verify if the most current version is still the attached files on the very first post of this thread

Thank you

Finn

Hi

Did go there, but found only this:

cacus_QuadHedge_v2.5_Inverse_EU-UC.mq4

How does one get cacus v2 ?

Thanks

Jaco

Beeskay concept

Hi,Cacus!

What does it "Beeskay concept" and where you can read about this concept.

Thanks!

Looking for details for each seeting in the preset file if possible.

sentaco:
Hello

Settings are here and earlier results.

Regards

Maccimo,

I have requested if it is possible for a details description for each of the Preset setting. There are to many entries that I have not seen before nor have any idea what implication they have on the EA.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Jourdan

Cacus, you are the best

see attach results of this year 01.01-now (start with 15000)

great Job

thank you

Miss Taipan

Hi Cacus,

Interesting EA - tried to look at the v2 at the address given but to no avail.

Can you let me know where else I can have a look at the improved version.

Many thanks

misstaipan

cacus:
Sentaco, it's nice to see you sharing.

But for me, as the author, would like to have a little credit

Also, there's a new version of maccimo, v2, with a lot of improvements.

You can download it from here: http://www.forexmt4.com/Cacus/cacus_MACCImo_v2.mq4

And yes, it's a free EA, a concept i have been working for so long ago.

Maybe you all don't mind reading the header in the mq4 file.

Make sure to inform me about any change you make, that's why i shared the code initially, it's opened for enhancements.

I'm not really into Forex-TSD, i'm a programmer from a yahoo group called MT_E_and_I where you can find some of my previous works and also the new version of macci.

And, about BBK, it's not even related to MACCI, those are two separated concepts. BBK is and indicator i've programed for my own scalping strategy.

Regards.

cacus

horrible results happen !

I tested the EA by live account with 2000 usd fund, but recently CHF/USD pair gave me a huge suprise that blow up my account. I checked the EA settings and I found that the "Maxorder" killed me. the default value of Maxorder is 8 to CHF/USD and 10 to EUR/USD which is NOT very proper. you guys should change it to 3, or 4 max. this is my lesson with real money. I hope all of you could know this to avoid loss.

[lang=e]

Astragalus; 412285:
Getestet habe ich die EA durch Live-Konto mit 2000 USD Fonds, aber vor kurzem CHF / USD-Paar gab mir eine gro�e �berraschung, dass die Luft zu sprengen mein Konto. Ich �berpr�fte die EA-Einstellungen, und ich fand, dass die "Maxorder" mich umgebracht. der Standardwert Maxorder betr�gt 8 bis CHF / USD und 10 bis EUR / USD, die ist nicht sehr richtig. euch sollte es auf 3 zu �ndern, oder 4 max. das ist meine Lektion mit echtem Geld. Ich hoffe, euch alle konnten dieses Know, um den Verlust zu vermeiden. [/ QUOTE] Never use a untestet system! I did some tests back and I just stumbled over your mistake.The system is not bad. It constantly generates profit. But without a major drawdown, there is not much profit. No risk, no fun [/lang]

in fact, I test it on demo account for 10 months, it worked well! once I ran it on real account, the accident happend.