Pipman's Technique

Hello to all,

I'd like to introduce my very modest trading signal.

It is fully driven by manual trading based on technical analysis.

Further details can be found here:

Pipman's Techniques | Rent a Signal

Hurry so that you may try the system at reduced cost ($50) before the price skyrockets to $299.

Hi All,

For the purpose of relieving skepticism and encouraging some of you to try the pipman technique. I would like to offer a full refund of the signal cost if it does not generate at least 500 pips within your paid period.

Of course, I cannot guarantee this is possible considering that I don't handle billing for RAS. Perhaps ND or RAS support can shed some light on this possibility.

That being said; IF RAS will permit a refund based on the above terms, then we'd love to offer it. Alternatively, you may always send an email to support or billing after your billed time is up with reference to this post.

Please keep in mind the $50 charge is temporary until the end of February. Also note that a price hike to $299 will take effect thereafter.

Reason for this, is that massive efforts are made for this system to remain steady and profitable at all times within any market conditions. This is a serious signal and we will not wander around but rather remain a stable service for as long as serious investors take interest in our service..

Thank you