Question - page 2

Some explanation about "illegal in forex" meaning.

Because the programmers are coding for free sometimes.

Just look at this section: Trading systems - Forex-TSD

Who paid for that? No one. The whole forum was created by them ...

10 sections were created on the forum based on some software programmed by the coders for free.

If anyone will sell the settings of freely available EAs so programmers will stop coding for free and will delete already posted software programms (most of those software programmes are having their own copywrite). And as a result: money will not be enough in this country for any forum owners to pay to all the programmers in the world ...

And all the traders will not have any piece of software for free.

So, my suggestion: it is much more easy to take the programmer and sell the setting together. Because in case if this programmer is the public person so he will take care about any contact with EA's owners or any and so on, and this case will be as case between 2 programmers.

Because we are not going to the church with cigarette smoking, right? It may be legal by law but illegal in the church.

-----------

By the way - what I said here - most of the forex programmers know and using. It may be some disagreement about: can 1 coder modify the other coder's EA ... and so on.

But sorry ... there are some community (forex programmers) and this comminuty is living according to some rules.

thanks for comment, the answer in question 1 is no, question 2 - you know yourself that in forex there is no guarantee, so you should think properly before buying or donating money for the ea or setting, cause my own experience i lost a lot of money buying different rubbish ea, that why im going to post every month the result of this ea using my setting and strategy, so the final decission is up to you, but anyway im still not sure what im going to do.

beckham.is.619:
I don't see anything wrong with soliciting for funds. To be fair, you should be upfront and extremely clear to the people who provide you with the funds,

1 - are the funds being solicited for a common pool for actual testing?

2 - if the funds are entering your pocket for a predetermined set of settings, what will happen if the settings fail to work after the person has paid for it? Will you refund the user?

As long as these are stated clearly up-front, I don't see any reason why it would be wrong.