Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 23

mrtools:
Bebeshel, Here you go!

Mr. Tools:

Can you add coloring to the RSX line from post 218?

thorcmt:
Mr. Tools: Can you add coloring to the RSX line from post 218?

Hi Thorcmt,

Wish i could, but the double dynamic zones uses 5 buffers on its own, to add the rsx color nrp would require 4 more(metatrader4 only allows 8), but if you want instead of the double dynamic, could make a regular dynamic, would be with upper, lower channel with dynamic center line. Let me know!

mrtools:
Hi Thorcmt, Wish i could, but the double dynamic zones uses 5 buffers on its own, to add the rsx color nrp would require 4 more(metatrader4 only allows 8), but if you want instead of the double dynamic, could make a regular dynamic, would be with upper, lower channel with dynamic center line. Let me know!

regular would be good then

mrtools:
This is double dynamic zone pcci on jurik, for now its mtf, working on other options

Indeed great one. When you're working on options, does this include Divergence?

Cheers, San.

mrtools:
Thorcmt, here's the regular dynamic rsx nrp with almost all the bells and whistles, which can be turned on or off. To kinda replace the dynamic 2 intermediate zones added osLevels and obLevels, which can be set with external parameters by default they are at 80 and 20. The alerts can be individually controlled it alerts for crossing fifty,upperzone,lowerzone,oversold,overbought, and slope change.

Thank You so Much

Could you add the adaptive PA as well?

Favorite Dynamic Zone Indy Poll

Just curious on everyone's opinion on their dynamic zone indicator. IMO, these are the best indys out their.

thorcmt:
Thank You so Much Could you add the adaptive PA as well?

Here's the pa adaptive rsx,also added arrows on the slope.

mrtools:
Only difference is its not multitimeframe, can do it with the multitimeframe indicator but i've been doing it this way forever and am to lazy to learn different.

Mr Tools,

I am terribly sorry to bother you but I am wondering if you can help me work out what is wrong when I try and go back more than 3 shifts with the Dynamic zone jurik pcc1 for ea?

I would like to capture 3 points in time to get 2 lines to work out direction and zone in that time. I am excluding the current time (point 0, or the current bar) because it is shifting during the duration of the bar. I want the data from the 3 previous bars.

I use a construct as follows:

for(p=1; p<=3; p++)

{

for(z=0; z<=5; z++)

{

var_dzjpcss[p][z] = iCustom(NULL,dzjtf,"Dynamic zone jurik pcci for ea",PcciSmoothLength,PcciSmoothPhase,PcciSmoothDouble,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,z,p);

}

}

As I said, it will give me values for p=0, p=1 and p=2, but nothing beyond that? I really want vales for p=1, p=2 p=3.

Any ideas or workarounds? Is it a limitation of the indicator or something else that I am doing wrong.

Regards

gorick:
Mr Tools,

I am terribly sorry to bother you but I am wondering if you can help me work out what is wrong when I try and go back more than 3 shifts with the Dynamic zone jurik pcc1 for ea?

I would like to capture 3 points in time to get 2 lines to work out direction and zone in that time. I am excluding the current time (point 0, or the current bar) because it is shifting during the duration of the bar. I want the data from the 3 previous bars.

I use a construct as follows:

for(p=1; p<=3; p++)

{

for(z=0; z<=5; z++)

{

var_dzjpcss[p][z] = iCustom(NULL,dzjtf,"Dynamic zone jurik pcci for ea",PcciSmoothLength,PcciSmoothPhase,PcciSmoothDouble,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,z,p);

}

}

As I said, it will give me values for p=0, p=1 and p=2, but nothing beyond that? I really want vales for p=1, p=2 p=3.

Any ideas or workarounds? Is it a limitation of the indicator or something else that I am doing wrong.

Regards

Its no bother Gorick,

First of all dzpcci the z in the spot in your code you are using it is for a buffer, far as i know you need to call it 0,1,2,3, or whatever check this out maybe it will help, in the indicator code is this:

SetIndexBuffer(0,pcci);

SetIndexBuffer(1,bl1);

SetIndexBuffer(2,bl2);

SetIndexBuffer(3,sl2);

SetIndexBuffer(4,sl1);

SetIndexBuffer(5,zli);

0='s the pcci the rest are parts of the channel, to call any of these you need to name that buffer by number, in this case it's any number from 0-5. bl1 and sl1 are the outer boundaries,zl1 = zero line or center line, think in your version it says bl1Buffer,bl2Buffer,etc.,but its the same.So instead of z you need to put one of these buffer numbers. Now the p it too needs to be a number far as i know, but you can call it P but then in external parameters you need to call it extern int p=0,1(can use whatever number 0 is current bar , most use 1 for first closed bar) so to call jpcci 1st close bar would be something like this

extern int p = 1;

double dzjpcci = iCustom(NULL,dzjtf,"Dynamic zone jurik pcci for ea",PcciSmoothLength,PcciSmoothPhase,PcciSmoothDouble,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,0,p);

then pcci 1 bar back

double dzjpcci1 = iCustom(NULL,dzjtf,"Dynamic zone jurik pcci for ea",PcciSmoothLength,PcciSmoothPhase,PcciSmoothDouble,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,0,p+1);

then pcci buy line 1st close bar

double dzjpccibl1 = iCustom(NULL,dzjtf,"Dynamic zone jurik pcci for ea",PcciSmoothLength,PcciSmoothPhase,PcciSmoothDouble,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,1,p);

then pcci buy line 1st bar back

double dzjpccibl2 = iCustom(NULL,dzjtf,"Dynamic zone jurik pcci for ea",PcciSmoothLength,PcciSmoothPhase,PcciSmoothDouble,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,1,p+1);

And the same for calling any other part of the indicator. For getting 3 bars back if p = 1 in external parameters then you need in your indicator call to be p+3.

mrtools:
Its no bother Gorick,

First of all dzpcci the z in the spot in your code you are using it is for a buffer, far as i know you need to call it 0,1,2,3, or whatever check this out maybe it will help, in the indicator code is this:

SetIndexBuffer(0,pcci);

SetIndexBuffer(1,bl1);

SetIndexBuffer(2,bl2);

SetIndexBuffer(3,sl2);

SetIndexBuffer(4,sl1);

SetIndexBuffer(5,zli);

0='s the pcci the rest are parts of the channel, to call any of these you need to name that buffer by number, in this case it's any number from 0-5. bl1 and sl1 are the outer boundaries,zl1 = zero line or center line, think in your version it says bl1Buffer,bl2Buffer,etc.,but its the same.So instead of z you need to put one of these buffer numbers. Now the p it too needs to be a number far as i know, but you can call it P but then in external parameters you need to call it extern int p=0,1(can use whatever number 0 is current bar , most use 1 for first closed bar) so to call jpcci 1st close bar would be something like this

extern int p = 1;

double dzjpcci = iCustom(NULL,dzjtf,"Dynamic zone jurik pcci for ea",PcciSmoothLength,PcciSmoothPhase,PcciSmoothDouble,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,0,p);

then pcci 1 bar back

double dzjpcci1 = iCustom(NULL,dzjtf,"Dynamic zone jurik pcci for ea",PcciSmoothLength,PcciSmoothPhase,PcciSmoothDouble,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,0,p+1);

then pcci buy line 1st close bar

double dzjpccibl1 = iCustom(NULL,dzjtf,"Dynamic zone jurik pcci for ea",PcciSmoothLength,PcciSmoothPhase,PcciSmoothDouble,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,1,p);

then pcci buy line 1st bar back

double dzjpccibl2 = iCustom(NULL,dzjtf,"Dynamic zone jurik pcci for ea",PcciSmoothLength,PcciSmoothPhase,PcciSmoothDouble,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,1,p+1);

And the same for calling any other part of the indicator. For getting 3 bars back if p = 1 in external parameters then you need in your indicator call to be p+3.

Mr Tools,

That is what my loops are doing in the code I sent.

The external for loop, wityh the "p", contains the bar number, the internal "z" for loop conatins the buffer number. The two loops together should give me 18 points of information, 3 for each bar.

As I said, it works for 2 bars back but not 3?

I am getting the information but it is failing 3 bars back?

Regards