Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 120

mladen:

Tested it and it works OK (tested on build 840 and 950, both are working OK, in regular as well as in multi time frame mode)

No additional indicator is needed by that indicator

I don't know why it doesn't work on mine (build 950)

anyway, can you please add the usual price options for the attached indicator?

Files:

camisa:

I don't know why it doesn't work on mine (build 950)

anyway, can you please add the usual price options for the attached indicator?

Camisa, added the price options and since it needed to be made compatible with new builds, did that, tested on build 950 in regular and mult time frame mode and all seemed okay. An explanation about the indicator is it was a PA BBMacd, but instead of the Bbands the PA Macd is using dynamic zones.

dynamic_zones_pa_macd_2.mq4

mrtools:

Camisa, added the price options and since it needed to be made compatible with new builds, did that, tested on build 950 in regular and mult time frame mode and all seemed okay. An explanation about the indicator is it was a PA BBMacd, but instead of the Bbands the PA Macd is using dynamic zones.

dynamic_zones_pa_macd_2.mq4

hi mrtools , can you make this work indicators in MetaTrader version of the 950, because in my place this indicator there are no pictures

RUSMANRD:

hi mrtools , can you make this work indicators in MetaTrader version of the 950, because in my place this indicator there are no pictures

RUSMANRD

It does not need any change (here is how it works on mey terminal, build 950, no code changes :

Check if you allowed dll imports

Files:
dz.jpg  256 kb

RUSMANRD:

Hi Rusmanrd, it is working for me as well, make sure you downloaded the dll file and have it in your library folder, and like Mladen said make sure you have allow dll imports box checked.

It is working for me

Works for me too

Removed the overbought,oversold, and zero levels and replaced them with dynamic zones on the Cci VHF Adaptive 1_2.

Dynamic zones Cci VHF Adaptive 1_2.mq4

ps) note how much sooner the cci crosses the dynamic zero line, than the regular zero line.

mrtools:
Removed the overbought,oversold, and zero levels and replaced them with dynamic zones on the Cci VHF Adaptive 1_2.

Dynamic zones Cci VHF Adaptive 1_2.mq4

ps) note how much sooner the cci crosses the dynamic zero line, than the regular zero line.

Dearest MRTOOLS,

so much thanks for DZ ver of this cute tool,:)

regards

Some more fooling around - was curious what will the price smoothing do to this one : dynamic_zones_cci_vhf_adaptive_1_3.mq4

Price smoothing period 50 applied to this example :