Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 101

Nice work Mrtools Thank you so much

dear Mrtools i download Dynamic zones of Phase accumulation ema mq4 and applied on chart but nothing i leave it with default settings and allow dll imports but it not appear on chart it give me these errors in attached photo

i read first post it say i must download dll file but i dont know where to put it

Files:
15.png  173 kb

Move the .dll into the libraries folder.

thanks krelian 99 i download dynamicZone dll May 2014.zip(nothing else is it enough or not) it works but i have 3 more questios

1- is it repaint or not

2- i coonfuse about buy sell signal i attach photo i want to know the wrong and right signal for the signal i appliend in the chat in the photo

3- can it turn to ea or it will be difficult and what is the best settings

Files:
image_191402.png  125 kb

mikocairo55:
thanks krelian 99 i download dynamicZone dll May 2014.zip(nothing else is it enough or not) it works but i have 3 more questios

1- is it repaint or not

2- i coonfuse about buy sell signal i attach photo i want to know the wrong and right signal for the signal i appliend in the chat in the photo

3- can it turn to ea or it will be difficult and what is the best settings

mikocairo55

1. no repainting

2. You can use any of the dynamic zones crosses as a signal - you determine if you are looking for reversal signals (when the dynamic zone is crossed in opposite direction) or a trend continuation signal (then the zone is crossed in the direction of the current price change)

3. we usually do EAs on request under some conditions

• strict and clearly defined all conditions for EA working
  • at least a couple of months of forward testing using those same conditions (no conditions change "on the fly")
  • when we think that all the forum users will benefit of such an EA (that is why the first two conditions)

thanks mr malden

i thinks ea with 4 hr with default settings on 1 min chart with buy when green line cross middle pointed line and opposite and i can restrict with 2 months work with weekly report also is there any way to make it 6hr or 8 hr on 1 minute time chart it will give better and remove more noise

mikocairo55:
thanks mr malden

i thinks ea with 4 hr with default settings on 1 min chart with buy when green line cross middle pointed line and opposite and i can restrict with 2 months work with weekly report also is there any way to make it 6hr or 8 hr on 1 minute time chart it will give better and remove more noise

mikocairo55

Those are non standard time frames, You should use some period converter in order to get those time frames

This is an updated version of double dynamic zone insync index with overbought and oversold arrows and alerts, where i could made it more user friendly.

dynamic_double_zone_insync_index_amp_arrows_2.mq4

mladen:

jolugarpe

Here is a version with arrows : dynamic_zone_dss_bressert_2_1.mq4

PS: since there are possible 5 dynamic zone levels, this version is drawing arrows when the outer (highest and lowest) zones are crossed.

Sorry another time, can you put arrows up when line green crosed up, and put arrows down when line orange crosed down. Thanks

jolugarpe:
Sorry another time, can you put arrows up when line green crosed up, and put arrows down when line orange crosed down. Thanks

jolugarpe

You already have arrows when those levels are crossed that way