Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 118

mladen:

rashme

Try out this version that has price pre smoothing instead of smoothing the Spearman rank values (theresult is a smoother value with small lag) : dynamic_zone_spearman_rank_correlation_2.mq4

thank u very much mladen...

dear mladen and mrtools,

would u please add ''dynamic zones'' to vpci.mq4

Files:
vpci.mq4  5 kb

rashme:
dear mladen and mrtools, would u please add ''dynamic zones'' to vpci.mq4

rashme

That indicator is already using average

Adding dynamic zones would be a kind of duplicating the things

mladen:

rashme

That indicator is already using average

Adding dynamic zones would be a kind of duplicating the things

thank u so much mladen

mladen:

rashme

Try out this version that has price pre smoothing instead of smoothing the Spearman rank values (theresult is a smoother value with small lag) : dynamic_zone_spearman_rank_correlation_2.mq4

Have some issues here: can't load spearman.dll for function call in current tf mode. In mtf mode everything is fine.

krelian99:
Have some issues here: can't load spearman.dll for function call in current tf mode. In mtf mode everything is fine.

Not sure what is happening to your instance.

If it works in mtf mode, it must work in regular mode too (there is no difference in loading the dll whatsoever). The example I posted above is one in regular mode (upper) and the other in multi time frame mode (the lower). In any case , attaching the dll I am using : spearman.zip

Files:
spearman.zip  31 kb

The .dll I had in the folder. Maybe the chart was corrupted, on others it is fine now. NTL thanks.

krelian99:
The .dll I had in the folder. Maybe the chart was corrupted, on others it is fine now. NTL thanks.

Any problems again with that indicator? What build of mt are you using?

No, I tested it a bit but the failure didn`t occure anymore. It happened on my test chart full with other indis, but I can't remember which ones. New chart, no problem. My build is 950.

mrtools:
This is an updated version of double dynamic zone insync index with overbought and oversold arrows and alerts, where i could made it more user friendly.

dynamic_double_zone_insync_index_amp_arrows_2.mq4

Hi MrTools,

Could you please add smoothing to the double dynamic zone insync index 2 to be like the earlier version here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general