Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 116

giril:
Dear mrtools now we have stoprice 0 - High/Low prices and 1 - Close/Close prices. could you please add stoprice High/High and Low/Low also. for this Dynamic zone stochastic.

Thanks & Regards

Giril, far as I'm aware Stoprice is only available in High/Low prices and Close/Close prices.

giril:
Dear mrtools now we have stoprice 0 - High/Low prices and 1 - Close/Close prices. could you please add stoprice High/High and Low/Low also. for this Dynamic zone stochastic.

Thanks & Regards

giril

Here is a version that allows you to use any price, but you have to adjust 3 prices (not just 2) if you want to use same prices for all : dynamic_zone_stochastic_2.mq4

mrtools:
Re: Dynamic zone indicators ...

Added dynamic zones to ema adaptive ema mtf & alerts.

dear mrtools,

this indicator doesn't work.....it says '' renamed indicator '' ....what could be the problem.......

Maybe its impossible, but it will be amazing if in the Dynamic zone stochastic indicator We can add Arrow+Alert:

Attached one screen with examples.

-Buy/Up Arrow: Blue Line Crosses Red Line Under the green level line.

-Sell/Down Arrow: Red Line Crosses Blue Line Above the red level line

Aswell as just a blue/red cross arrow alert ( no above or under level restriction )

Files:

rashme:

dear mrtools,

this indicator doesn't work.....it says '' renamed indicator '' ....what could be the problem.......

rashme

Remove "amp;" from the name and it will work.

aitosin:

rashme

Remove "amp;" from the name and it will work.

thanks aitosin--- but still it doesn't work....

rashme:
thanks aitosin--- but still it doesn't work....

needs dll too in concerning folder and allow dll function in property window too....it is working with me.

indicator name should be like this "Dynamic zones of ema adaptive ema mtf & alerts,ex4"

Files:
eurusdm1_7.png  44 kb

Dr4ven:
Maybe its impossible, but it will be amazing if in the Dynamic zone stochastic indicator We can add Arrow+Alert:

Attached one screen with examples.

-Buy/Up Arrow: Blue Line Crosses Red Line Under the green level line.

-Sell/Down Arrow: Red Line Crosses Blue Line Above the red level line

Aswell as just a blue/red cross arrow alert ( no above or under level restriction )

Dr4ven, think this one should do what your looking for.

dynamic_zone_stochastic_2_alerts__arrows.mq4

mntiwana:

needs dll too in concerning folder and allow dll function in property window too....it is working with me.

indicator name should be like this "Dynamic zones of ema adaptive ema mtf & alerts,ex4"

I tried everything...this is the message I get.....

Files:
metatrader_.png  81 kb

rashme:
I tried everything...this is the message I get.....

remove amp;only

notice:do not remove a space