Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 114

mrtools:
Added dynamic zones to the version updated by Mladen.

dynamic_zones_of_cci_adaptive_smoother.mq4

thank u so much mrtools,

can " Dynamic zone - pa fisher transform (or inverse fisher transform) of CCI " be made....I like to see how it works......

dear mladen and mrtools,

can you please add dynamic zones to solar_wind_clean_x_mod.mq4

rashme:
dear mladen and mrtools, can you please add dynamic zones to solar_wind_clean_x_mod.mq4

rashme

"solar wind clean" is Ehlers fisher transform. Use already existing Ehlers fisher transform

mladen:

Krzysztof

The dz algo that you are using (and that is the original dz algo) depends very much on the initial value and number of steps. When values out of the expected range (and originally dz was intended to be used on rsi and stochastic like indicators - with bounds very well known) are used as a source for calculation, it loses it precision and can lead to unexpected results. That is why I suggested that dz algo should be modified (and that was done in that longer version of dll)

Hi mladen,

Is it possible for you to release 64bit version of 2014 dll together with header file - in such case I can try to load it as a library to MATLAB to see if the problem is gone ?? I checked briefly pseudocode of 2010 and 2014 dlls and it seems that 2014 is very much different.

Krzysztof

mladen:

rashme

"solar wind clean" is Ehlers fisher transform. Use already existing Ehlers fisher transform

thank u mladen,

I got it....

mladen,

could u pls add 'smoothing option' in Dynamic zone - Ehlers Fisher transform.mq4 , like what we have in 'solar wind clean'....

This is a double dynamic version of ocn nxc but using one more average for smoothing with the option for using double smoothing. The ma of nxc also has the option of using a one more average of nxc or regular built in mt4 ma average types. The chart picture is without using adaptive and using double smoothing.

ddz_ocn_nxc_oma_smooth_mtf__alerts.ex4

mrtools:
This is a double dynamic version of ocn nxc but using one more average for smoothing with the option for using double smoothing. The ma of nxc also has the option of using a one more average of nxc or regular built in mt4 ma average types. The chart picture is without using adaptive and using double smoothing.

Dearest MRTOOLS,

sooooo many thanks for this pretty tool,after all you feel mercy for ocean along with for me too.:) .i am sure you have a kind heart.

regards

attached files

mrtools:

nice one...thank u mrtools