Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 94

mladen:
Tallat E Did you check this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

I checked it, and downloaded, Thanks Mladen

Upgraded dynamic zones price zone : dynamic_price_zone_3.mq4

The previous version was using only close price and ema for calculation. I think that it limited it a lot. This version can use 20 price types and all the usual set of averages types (20 ma types too) for calculation. Also some code optimization has been done

PPS: to get the same values as previous, chose close and ema in the parameters. Lower examples are using the new (correct) zero lag ma

Price zone with the addition of 5 average types (all single parameters types) and a choice of interpolation types in multi time frame (the usual set of 20 price types included) mode : dynamic_price_zone_4.ex4

Hi, could you update DZ Polychromatic momentum with new price selection and make it more user friendly.thanks, Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, could you update DZ Polychromatic momentum with new price selection and make it more user friendly.thanks, Kiko

Kiko, added the new price selection and made it somewhat more user friendly.

mrtools, many thanks. Kiko

mrtools:
Kiko, added the new price selection and made it somewhat more user friendly.

Hi, could you update DZ Ha Delta averages with new averages selection. Also noticed that signal method does not appear if "smoother" is chosen. Mistake or miss I something? Sorry to bother you constantly but new averages and prices give nice boot to many indis. Kiko

kiko12:
Hi, could you update DZ Ha Delta averages with new averages selection. Also noticed that signal method does not appear if "smoother" is chosen. Mistake or miss I something? Sorry to bother you constantly but new averages and prices give nice boot to many indis. Kiko

Hi Kiko, this is a fixed version that works now when smoother is applied, working on adding the other averages.

kiko12:

Kiko, this is the version with the new average options, in the picture its using the 3 pole Ehlers smoother with the signal being a simple smoothed ma.

mrtools, thank you very much. Kiko Kiko, this is the version with the new average options, in the picture its using the 3 pole Ehlers smoother with the signal being a simple smoothed ma.