Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 22

mladen:
thorcmt

Can you be more specific? I mean, do you want the Bollinger bands in this indicator to be replaced with dynamic zones (since I think that leaving bands along with new dynamic zones would cause a "visual overload of information" on this indicator)

Let me know

Mladen

Yes, replace the bands with zones and add alerts and arrows?

Dynamic zone pa adaptive Macd ??

Could you make this indicador bat width , Fast Moving Average= SMA, u EMA u Jurik filter simple 1, u Weighthed Moving Average, Slow Moving Average= wevomo, ...?

Thanks

dynamic_zone_velocity_cfb_adaptive_dj.mq4

mladen:
Jim

You are right : it happens when alerts for neither levels break or retrace is turned on (it wouldn't happen if any of those 2 was turned on), and it is clearly an error because it should depend only on alertsOnZeroBreak parameter. Here is the corrected one (tested it right now and was getting alerts on 15 minute EURUSD move down that made it cross zero line)

regards

Mladen

Mladen:

Can you add coloring to the Vel line like others?

mrtools:
This is double dynamic zone RVI generic & divergence+arrows. ps) please forgive my chart picture gaudiness just testing some things together, and too lazy to change it out

Hi MrTools,

could you please post the opening hours indicator you have on your chart.

Thx

mrtools:
This is double dynamic zone pcci on jurik, for now its mtf, working on other options

Mr Tools,

I love the dynamic zone jurik pcci, it is awesome.

This is my very first post, so please excuse me if I make any mistakes!

I know that the name was incorrectly posted, i.e. Dynanic instead of Dynamic.

However, I am having an issue calling it. Whatever I do seems to lock my MT4? I have called the Dynamic zone CCI dll as follows without issue:

var_curr = iCustom(NULL,var_timeframe, "Dynamic zone CCI dll", var_period,0, 0);

if I call the Dynamic zone jurik pcci as follows, it locks up MT4?

var_dzjcurr = iCustom(NULL,Period(), "Dynamic zone jurik pcci", dzjperiod,0, 0);

I would like to invoke all size points, namely:

var_dzjcurr = iCustom(NULL,Period(), "Dynamic zone jurik pcci", dzjperiod,0, 0);

var_dzj1 = iCustom(NULL,Period(), "Dynamic zone jurik pcci", dzjperiod,1, 0);

var_dzj2 = iCustom(NULL,Period(), "Dynamic zone jurik pcci", dzjperiod,2, 0);

var_dzj3 = iCustom(NULL,Period(), "Dynamic zone jurik pcci", dzjperiod,3, 0);

var_dzj4 = iCustom(NULL,Period(), "Dynamic zone jurik pcci", dzjperiod,4, 0);

var_dzj5 = iCustom(NULL,Period(), "Dynamic zone jurik pcci", dzjperiod,5, 0);

and the previous value:

var_dzjprev = iCustom(NULL,Period(), "Dynamic zone jurik pcci", dzjperiod,0, 1);

Is this correct?

Thanks in advance

gorick

Flytox:
Hi MrTools,

could you please post the opening hours indicator you have on your chart.

Thx

Hi Flytox,

Try here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102/page19

the one on the picture was the bottom one

gorick:
Mr Tools,

I love the dynamic zone jurik pcci, it is awesome.

This is my very first post, so please excuse me if I make any mistakes!

I know that the name was incorrectly posted, i.e. Dynanic instead of Dynamic.

However, I am having an issue calling it. Whatever I do seems to lock my MT4? I have called the Dynamic zone CCI dll as follows without issue:

var_curr = iCustom(NULL,var_timeframe, "Dynamic zone CCI dll", var_period,0, 0);

if I call the Dynamic zone jurik pcci as follows, it locks up MT4?

I would like to invoke all size points, namely:

var_dzj1 = iCustom(NULL,Period(), "Dynamic zone jurik pcci", dzjperiod,1, 0);

var_dzj2 = iCustom(NULL,Period(), "Dynamic zone jurik pcci", dzjperiod,2, 0);

var_dzj3 = iCustom(NULL,Period(), "Dynamic zone jurik pcci", dzjperiod,3, 0);

var_dzj4 = iCustom(NULL,Period(), "Dynamic zone jurik pcci", dzjperiod,4, 0);

var_dzj5 = iCustom(NULL,Period(), "Dynamic zone jurik pcci", dzjperiod,5, 0);

and the previous value:

var_dzjprev = iCustom(NULL,Period(), "Dynamic zone jurik pcci", dzjperiod,0, 1);

Is this correct?

Thanks in advance

gorick

Hi Gorick,

For me its much easier to remove the multi timeframe from the indicator when using it from an Ea. , and if you want to use it in multi timeframe way would call it like this

iCustom(NULL,dztf, "Dynamic zone jurik pcci for ea", PcciSmoothLength,PcciSmoothPhase,PcciSmoothDouble,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,0,0);

And make the timeframe(dztf) an external parameter

I use all the external parameters when calling it, and calling them by name so if you want to optimize your settings you can do so easily. Made an Ea version to make it easier. Looks to me you got a very good general idea of it though. Sometimes not real good at explaining things so if i left anything out please ask

mrtools:
Hi Gorick,

For me its much easier to remove the multi timeframe from the indicator when using it from an Ea. , and if you want to use it in multi timeframe way would call it like this

iCustom(NULL,dztf, "Dynamic zone jurik pcci for ea", PcciSmoothLength,PcciSmoothPhase,PcciSmoothDouble,DzLookBackBars,DzStartBuyProbability1,DzStartBuyProbability2,DzStartSellProbability1,DzStartSellProbability2,0,0);

And make the timeframe(dztf) an external parameter

I use all the external parameters when calling it, and calling them by name so if you want to optimize your settings you can do so easily. Made an Ea version to make it easier. Looks to me you got a very good general idea of it though. Sometimes not real good at explaining things so if i left anything out please ask

Mr Tools,

Your explanation is really good and I appreciate the special version of the indicator for an ea.

Out of curiousity, may I ask you what the difference is between the "normal" indicator and the ea special one? I ask this for further reference because this place is like a diamond mine with special gems everywhere! I am here because of my interest in eas.

Thanks again

gorick

gorick:
Mr Tools,

Your explanation is really good and I appreciate the special version of the indicator for an ea.

Out of curiousity, may I ask you what the difference is between the "normal" indicator and the ea special one? I ask this for further reference because this place is like a diamond mine with special gems everywhere! I am here because of my interest in eas.

Thanks again

gorick

Only difference is its not multitimeframe, can do it with the multitimeframe indicator but i've been doing it this way forever and am to lazy to learn different.

mladen:
thorcmt

Here it is

In the example only retraces were marked arrows (which I think is more useful than marking breakouts if a 0.9 probability levels (the default settings) are used)

regards

Mladen

Can you make this into a EA version?