Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 21

Janusz123:
Could you please advise how you change the code so that you have a H4 time frame on the indicator on the H1 chart?

Sure, when you first load the indicator on your chart before you actually install it will usually open up under the inputs tab. If not opened to inputs tab then click on it to open. Once open on most of Mladen's and mine, the first line is TimeFrame "current timeframe" just change current timeframe to whatever timeframe you desire for this indicator to get 4 hour indicator you can change this to either 240,H4, or h4, this will work no matter what timeframe your chart is on as long as the timeframe you want the indicator is greater than the timeframe of your chart.

Below are the different abbreviations or numbers you can use in metatrader the M1 - MN( 1 minute to 10080 minutes for monthly time frame) can be capital letters or lower case, the numbers are minutes.

M1, M5, M15, M30, H1 , H4, D1, W1, MN

1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 240,1440,10080,43200

Hopefully i covered everything but if any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

mrtools:
Sure, when you first load the indicator on your chart before you actually install it will usually open up under the inputs tab. If not opened to inputs tab then click on it to open. Once open on most of Mladen's and mine, the first line is TimeFrame "current timeframe" just change current timeframe to whatever timeframe you desire for this indicator to get 4 hour indicator you can change this to either 240,H4, or h4, this will work no matter what timeframe your chart is on as long as the timeframe you want the indicator is greater than the timeframe of your chart.

Below are the different abbreviations or numbers you can use in metatrader the M1 - MN( 1 minute to 10080 minutes for monthly time frame) can be capital letters or lower case, the numbers are minutes.

M1, M5, M15, M30, H1 , H4, D1, W1, MN

1, 5, 15, 30, 60, 240,1440,10080,43200

Hopefully i covered everything but if any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you mrtools, it's working fine !

This is double dynamic zone pcci on jurik, for now its mtf, working on other options

Files:

mrtools:
This is double dynamic zone pcci on jurik, for now its mtf, working on other options

Hi mrtools! What about those dots in you chart where can i find?

grisleback:
Hi mrtools! What about those dots in you chart where can i find?

Hi Grisleback,

The dots are when price leaves the bands and comes back in inside band is default except dots(or arrows off) and outside band is default except dots are enabled and timeframe is H4, you can find it here at the last post.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723

BTW noticed its your first post, welcome here!!

mrtools:
Hi Grisleback,

The dots are when price leaves the bands and comes back in inside band is default except dots(or arrows off) and outside band is default except dots are enabled and timeframe is H4, you can find it here at the last post.

Thanks mrtools!

Pa bb-macd

Mladen:

Can you add dynamic zones to the attached indicator?

mrtools:
Hi Grisleback,

Mr Tools and others, Grisleback used to be my account and this individule hacked my e-mail through a fishing site and stole my login information. I didn't realize he had the nerve to actually post here. Be aware dealing with anyone named John Davier, he caused me much hardship.

thorcmt

Can you be more specific? I mean, do you want the Bollinger bands in this indicator to be replaced with dynamic zones (since I think that leaving bands along with new dynamic zones would cause a "visual overload of information" on this indicator)

Let me know

Mladen

thorcmt:
Mladen: Can you add dynamic zones to the attached indicator?

This is double dynamic zone RVI generic & divergence+arrows.

ps) please forgive my chart picture gaudiness just testing some things together, and too lazy to change it out