Dynamic zone indicators ... - page 17

Hi mlalen,

can you implement Dynamic zone for this indicator J_TPO below, work very well with level 0.85 and -0.85

Files:
j_tpo.mq4  5 kb

TPO is "one of those stories" when even Mark Jurik was caught with his hand in the cookie jar :):)

The thing is that even I remember that he had it on his site and then when it was discovered what TPO actually is he revoked it from his site. To cut the story short TPO is nothing else but a Spearman rank correlation (to the last decimal of precision it is the same - a bit different algo, but all in all, it is a good old Spearman)

Here is a comparison of Spearman and TPO

And since we already have a dynamic zone Spearman rank correlation her (this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ) I really recommend to all to use that. At least we do not have to guess what does "TPO" is supposed to stand for then

regards

Mladen

rd6054:
Hi mlalen, can you implement Dynamic zone for this indicator J_TPO below, work very well with level 0.85 and -0.85
Files:

Double dynamic complex on jurik, interesting using it with dynamo value charts

Double dynamic zone spearman smooth on the web along with the dll's again

Dynamic Bressert 3M3 and RSI3M3 Indi ?

Hi mladen, hi mrtools,

there are another 2 Bressert indis which could make sense being implemented as dynamic indis: the 3M3 and the RSI3M3. They are derived from Bressert's approach using time fractals for trading (see paper attached).

Calculation and parameters:

RSI3M3 indi is created with an SMA (period n=3) built on top of an RSI (period m=3) - formula attached.

The 3M3 indi is created by subtracting an SMA (period w=5) built on top of an RSI3M3 (with periods n=3 and m=3) from the original RSI3M3 - formula attached.

Periods n=3 and m=3 are typical for the RSI3M3. For the 3M3 the detrendig period is w=5. The values m and w could be also altered a bi to create midterm and longterm signals.

Maybe you could implement these indis.

Boxter

Here you go Left the lengths adjustable, but default settings are as described by Walter Bressert in the article you provided. In the example picture the upper is 3RSI3M3 and the lower is 3M3
regards

Mladen

thanks, I'll test it.

Mladen

Could you make this indicators "Dynamic zone T3 trix." in MTF, to test in in Chart H1, & indicator "Dynamic zone T3 trix.mq4" in H4..?

Mladen

Could you confirm, if do you like... u if you can make "T3_trix_x3"---mtf y "Dynamic zone T3_trix_x3" --mtf ??

I post it , on the web, ..3-4 days ago.

Un saludo

Which value should be used for dynamic zones?

Or better yet, since there are already 7 drawing buffers used in that indicators, which values should be left out in the dynamic zone version (adding at least 3 new drawing values require to eliminate some drawing valus in the current version) and then which value should be used for dynamic zones calculation?

bebeshel:
Could you confirm, if do you like... u if you can make "T3_trix_x3"---mtf y "Dynamic zone T3_trix_x3" --mtf ??

I post it , on the web, ..3-4 days ago.

Un saludo