Manual Martiangle - page 3

khari123:
Jerami,

I modified the 10Pip EA's. One for buying and one for selling. If you want to do a manual buy attach the BuyOnly ea, if you want to do a manual sell attach the SellOnly ea. This also has a time and day filter. 0 is Sunday to 4 is Friday. Hope this helps.

khari123

Hi khari123,

I am using an ECN broker and the two EAs you attached does not work with an ECN broker. Can you please modify the two EAs to work with ECN brokers? I know mrtools can fix this but I am wondering if you can do it so I don't have to bother him. Thanks very much for sharing the EAs.

wow...after years there is no one that manage to code Manual martingale EA? or I just missed that....

any clarification will be helpful. I have no interest running AUTO martingale EA because they don;t know trends and will blow up someday. *searching*

Semi Auto EA

densol:
Hi can any1 code a semi martingale system, so when we have open order, it automatically sets the second and third pending order, and we can manually insert the SL and TP value, i basically gonna use it on retracement, using darkonix system, i used 20% of my account, and increase risk 4x when SL hit, and i do no more than 3trades, the first trade win loss ratio 1:5, second and third 1:1, can anyone help me with the EA coding?

Have you found the EA your'e looking for? I might have one for you. pm me - corliz@lantic.net