RDB & RTL system - page 25

Shits can happen

Hi,

In my opinion:

there will be always 4 types of subscribers:

1.people witch will follow the signal to the end of the signal or of they money

2.people happy of the equity curve unless who it appears

3.people unhappy of the equity curve unless who it appears

4.people unhappy from the beginning, before they subscribed.

this is one aspect.

The second is: shits can happen, this is forex.

What I learned from another signal system is to follow the signal with a MA20. To activate the signal only when the equity curve of the signal is above the MA20 of the same signal.

Of course that Racscave lost money in a strong down trend and he know that. But what makes me to be in the first category of people is that he knows that and I suppose that he will make the tuning with his years of trading experience.

I said that the people from the first category will follow the signal till the end of money or the signal, I hope none of this will happen (especially money part) but shits can happen.

Good luck to all!

Hi Folks!

So this RAS-guy is still allowed to sell his super-duper forex signals at the site ... amazing!!

I'm just sooo glad I got disconnected from this man while I still had a few pennies left in my account. Don't anyone agree that it is just unbelievable that a forex trader can be this much off the mark (or the map for that matter). I bet few people could have done any worse even if they tried their hardest.

Good luck to those who still got fait in the RAS-man.

still waiting to reverse ?

-4900 now ! And mister Reversal Trader goes on ! All profit since the beginning of the signal is wiped out now. . At least we know the formula, in the mean while. Don't bother Rasc, soner or later the market WILL turn and it WILL start to range again. Only I am not happy that you take my 98$ to look at this crap !

It is not exact.

@Pipperoni,

Maybe I agree with but not with the "All profit since the beginning of the signal is wiped out now."

Summary P/L 24722.84.

The graph not shows all period.

Cheers,

ianj:
Unfortunately, racs just had the single biggest losing day in the history of the signal on this day - It was an unfortunate call combined with market events - the fast, largest move in the Dow's history (The Down flash crash) ..

It was an unfortunate combination of events on equity markets combined with having too many positions opened. I've already posted in the group, I was looking at a strong bounce of off weekly support on Dow (10500 chart attached). Should that bounce materialized, we'd all be sitting on hefty profits because EurUsd would've 'crawled' to 1.30 easily and yen crosses hit the ceiling. Unfortunately due to trader's error on Dow (I'd call it criminal activity), the hell broke lose when bank's liquidity dried up. If it wasn't for PPT, Dow would have lost 2000points on that day (this is not common knowledge btw). Obviously loses could've been limited, should there be less running orders, no doubt about that.

Stat's on 30 and 60d don't look good, but overall, from the inception date system is still solid and close to 40% in profit. That's not the point however.

Do avoid future unforeseen events, until further notice, I'm limiting open currency positions to 4 (this doesn't take into consideration gold, dow futures and oil) and lowering max stop to 150pips.

I have also posted this in the group, that I'm planning to release my intraday RTL method rules to all group members over the next couple of months. You will have an opportunity to discuss them and see lots' of examples and ask questions. Initially it was only reserved to long standing members and no support.

Lets get that equity curve back where it should be.

Many pips.

rac

Files:
dja.gif  11 kb

Something extra...

There are still a handful of subscribers, whom I have no contact with, which is ok if that’s what you prefer.

I’ve already posted this in our RDBRTL group about a week ago.. I am going give away a bonus to long time subscribers. This will be RDBRTL intraday system with complete set of rules and examples. This system was developed over the last couple of years and proved to be very successful. I have posted small extract of it in the private forum; I’m a member of to see how it would help traders get better at trading. Even though I only released about 40% complete system, results were ‘somehow’ encouraging...

I’m including a second round of testing results between Jan and April 2009.

As I’ve already mentioned this will be a free bonus for long term subscribers and some of you who know me long enough have already seen it. It is a powerful stuff.

Oh, and one more thing before you get too excited. Unlike rdbrtl on RAS, this is an intraday, short term system.

More details on how and when are posted in the RDBRTL google group.

happy trading

r

ras upgrade

This is much nicer layout than before. If we could now have the ability to overwrite stops/targets from within ea, it would be great..

Files:
rasset.jpg  72 kb

We've added email alerts for every trade, stop or target adjustments.

This is great feature in case there is slippage on RAS or instrument not supported by RAS.

e.g. Dow Jones or E-mini futures. If I trade YM, even though ras don't support it, you still get instant email notification about that trade and can decide whether to take it or not (your platform has to support futures trading, eg. Interactive Brokers)

cheers,

r

Lot size

Hi Rasc,

I am going t subscrive to your signal in a week or so and still not clear about lot sizes. You recommend 1 mini per $1000 deposit, so if entire deposit is $10,000 then size should be 1 std lot. But if have 6-7 concurrent trades then it will be 6-7 contracts for $10000 which suiside. Your live exprience is much better then mine originated from the stats, so what lot size you finally recommend based on $10000 deposit and number of concurrent trades?

Thank you

bershk:
Hi Rasc,

I am going t subscrive to your signal in a week or so and still not clear about lot sizes. You recommend 1 mini per $1000 deposit, so if entire deposit is $10,000 then size should be 1 std lot. But if have 6-7 concurrent trades then it will be 6-7 contracts for $10000 which suiside. Your live exprience is much better then mine originated from the stats, so what lot size you finally recommend based on $10000 deposit and number of concurrent trades?

Thank you

hi bershk,

This is from my system description:2. I'd like to generate at least +300 pips/month. If you have less than $1,000 in your account, we recommend that you trade micro lots only. If your account is > $10,000 use mini lots and if it is > $50,000 you can start trading standard lots. Always 'try' to use %2 max risk of your account/per trade (based on 250pips stop).

1 mini per 1000 depending on the stop size can be more than 10% risk. I don't recommend trading more than 2% per position based on 200-250pips stop. This i more like 1-3 micro lots per $1,000 of your account.

Don't rush with subscription!!!

To understand what I'm doing it would be wise to read most of my posts. Google: raczekfx.

I was posting on ForexFactory under that nick.

This is not the game and many people dont' understand the risks involved in trading currencies, so don't rush. Before joining anywhere, check how the system performed, see if your account could handle drawdowns that occurred in the past and then decide. I'll be on RAS for the next few months (perhaps till the end of 2010) before deciding if I want to continue with the psychological hassle, knowing people are following my live trades. I'm busy enough managing my own...

Anyways, just take your time..

many pips.

r