RDB & RTL system - page 17

Could you list all the pairs that you trade on with your signal?

thanks

Hi Racscave, ;-)

which Lot Size can i set of an 10.000 USD Account on this system?

And thanks for the Tip with the Google Group, i have subscribe...

Many Pips.

Greetings.

PR

PR1985:
Hi Racscave, ;-)

which Lot Size can i set of an 10.000 USD Account on this system?

And thanks for the Tip with the Google Group, i have subscribe...

Many Pips.

Greetings.

PR

I wouldn't go higher than 0.1/ $1000 (1mini per $1k)

If your broker allows you to trade micro lots then use max 0.05 (5micro) per $1000 based on 200pips stop.

RAs problems

newdigital wanted to know where significant differences have been seen between the main RAS db and the clone

Today, for MANY buyers (at least 5 at last count as well as the clone) the 2 following positions (and probably a GBP/JPY as well) were closed prematurely - both at the same time, for most people just a few minutes after the USDCAD position was opened. The positions are currently shown as still open on the originating RAS db. I am sure the RAS developers could refer to the clone log files to ascertain what went wrong both with the clone and all the other BUYERS !

798681 39655490 S AUDUSD 1.00 2010-04-01 15:36:30

2010-04-01 15:36:30 0.9285

0.87 0.91703 -

798686 39690121 B USDCAD 1.00 2010-04-01 15:36:30

2010-04-01 15:36:30 0.997

1.054 1.01022 -

sevans4262:
Could you list all the pairs that you trade on with your signal? thanks

all crosses listed on the description page:

RDB & RTL | Rent a Signal

plus gold, oil and dow futures(not on RAS)

Easter week went south

Hi there, could you please comment on the dismal performance last week. I just started subscribing to your signals and luckily I'm still on the demo account.

Thanks Erik

Son, Norway

erikhansen:
Hi there, could you please comment on the dismal performance last week. I just started subscribing to your signals and luckily I'm still on the demo account.

Thanks Erik

Son, Norway

hi Erik,

We-traders get paid for taking a risk. Sometimes we have good days, sometimes bad days.

Trading plans, charts, setups, etc. are being discussed here:

http://groups.google.ca/group/rdbrtl-forex-traders

Since you're a subscriber, the group is available to you at no cost.

When requesting access, (online form) please indicate the date you subscribed and the nick you use on RAS.

cheers,

r

Hi Racscave,

what was CLK0 ? The Order was not open on my FXDD Account.. ?

Greetings,

PR

PR1985:
Hi Racscave,

what was CLK0 ? The Order was not open on my FXDD Account.. ?

Greetings,

PR

Hey PR,

It's all in here(and you're a member ):

RDB&RTL Forex traders | Google Groups

it's may crude oil contract (i was asked to hint when I trade gold and oil). Usually when I sell/buy these, it's a sign of upcoming movement on yen, ucad and other crosses which indirectly might be affected (correlation)

If your broker doesn't include these, don't worry about it. Some traders in the group in addition to MT4 use interactive brokers and lions futures. This is geared towards those traders.

r

Hi Racscave, ;-)

yesterday, the USD/CAD Trade with +49 Pips was not closed on my FXDD Account... i made more Pips (+76) but this can be dangerous... has anybody the same Misstake?

Greetings,

PR