Ras id 21858 rocketman - page 12

a few words of gratitude

TBT,

i have been trading with you now for the third month and was a little bit disturbed when you had your down days.

However the performance what i have seen during the May period is extremely good and i am very grateful for your work and results.

Even more the signals are working perfect and i have really made some decent profits through your excellent work.

I am even considering stocking up my account like a investment account and letting you and your signals do the work

Thanks for the good work

Mike

And yes you are right: your money management is better than my short sighted profit taking. I must admit

Yes, rocketman is back to its old self-- good week -- keep it up

MID MAY 2010 RAS REPORT ID 21858

RocketMan | Rent a Signal

TOTAL TRADE: 105 close, 2 open

NET PROFIT: +44.66%($446.62)

DD: 3.15%(-$31.56)

PROFIT FACTOR: 12.79

ANNUAL ROI: 481.86%

Overall ...my RAS Signal start 2009-11-28 03:35:43

AGAIN ...Have Fun

TbT

Hey!

....By ...The ...Way

THIS ...IS

....THE BIG PICTURE

EnJoY

Files:

TBT,

Great results from what you posted. Could you tell me what your floating DD is? Also to be conservative you recommend a 3k account correct?

Do you advice on increasing lot size as your subscribers account increase?

Support EurUSD?

Hi TradeBabyTrade,

I found that your system is very best for GBPUSD.

I wonder if it support EURUSD?

Thanks

AVA FX broker

hello Rocketman, do you know if the broker AVA FX supports your signals through RAS?

Thank you

Question about lot sizes

Hi TBT,

You have an excellent track record and I am going to subscribe. The only thing makes me wondering - why don't you trade with a fixed lot size, I'd say 0.01? You have a great result in pips with the lagging result in $. This is because the failed trades very often have pretty significant number of pips multiplied by incresed lot size. It would be more practical to trade with a constant minimal lot and let the subscriber to use lot mutiplier depending on his deposit and risk management.

From my standpoint it should be facilitated (I think that programmatically it's not a problem). What do you think?

Best,

MAY 2010 RAS REPORT ID 21858

RocketMan | Rent a Signal

TOTAL TRADE: 242 close, 0 open

NET PROFIT: +57.53%($575.34)

DD: 3.15%($31.56)

PROFIT FACTOR: 5.33

ANNUAL ROI: 774.60%

..my RAS Signal ...since 2010-02-27

AGAIN ...Have Fun

TbT

HEY!!! ...Postal Card ...for our 6 month Anniversary