Requests & Ideas - page 594

nbtrading:
Man, you are something ....
Excuse respected, I do not know English. Transfer has made in google

Studenti:
https://www.mql5.com/en/code/13077 
Use above volatility indicator with mt4 default standard deviation indicator. U will get amazing result.
Mladen,Mrroots can make a good indicator with both of this indicators. Put together both in one window and change parameter.
Mladen please help to create a new indi with both this indicator
Thanks
Studenti
what parameter settings are you using for the cdrvolatility and deviation indicators??

sonet_n:
Excuse respected, I do not know English. Transfer has made in google

You know very well what is it all about

And since you are not a member here from yesterday but much longer, you also know that "requests" like that were not, are not and never will be fulfilled at this forum. All the best

mladen:

And since you are not a member here from yesterday but much longer, you also know that "requests" like that were not, are not and never will be fulfilled at this forum. All the best

so...net?...

mladen:

Thanks for the answer. To you also all good.)

Studenti:
https://www.mql5.com/en/code/13077 
Use above volatility indicator with mt4 default standard deviation indicator. U will get amazing result.
Mladen,Mrroots can make a good indicator with both of this indicators. Put together both in one window and change parameter.
Mladen please help to create a new indi with both this indicator
Thanks
Studenti

Studenti

The values of standard deviation and that indicator are incomparable. If both would be in the same window, with same minimum and maximum for display, standard deviation would look like a flat line around the zero line

hi master coders..... i wonder if any of you could help writing an indicator/alert software that will alert (sms/email/popup) when a candle closes above/below the high or low of the previous n candles in any given time frame.......... appreciate your reply/help...rgds  sridhar

essar168:
 hi master coders..... i wonder if any of you could help writing an indicator/alert software that will alert (sms/email/popup) when a candle closes above/below the high or low of the previous n candles in any given time frame.......... appreciate your reply/help...rgds  sridhar
Did you try some of the high/low indicators with alerts?

mladen thanks for your ack..since i am focusing on this candle pattern i did not look for anything else.....i just need an alert so that i can manually place the trades after the signal candle....if it works can think of an ea to place the trades...thank you once again
Files:
GBPAUDH1.png  26 kb

mladen:

Studenti

The values of standard deviation and that indicator are incomparable. If both would be in the same window, with same minimum and maximum for display, standard deviation would look like a flat line around the zero line

I think u have just plot both then u will get a different pic