Requests & Ideas - page 564

Coldsnap:

Hi mladen, mrtools!

Could you add smoothing based on the latest set of averages (choosable) to the otherwise great DSS of Kaufman AMA? The regular options from iMA are just way too laggy. I'm talking about both initial smoothing and the one within the iDss function (although I don't quite understand how it works in case of DSS, it doesn't even use iMA but is called EMA nevertheless). What I'm hoping to get here is smoothable price input and final output of the Dss. Hope it's not too much of a hassle.

Would it be possible?

Hi mladen,

Have you ever incorporated RSI to this indicator attached?

Second question: do you have this indicator with an alert for when the lines cross?

Thanks in advance! 

oguz:

Hi, dear friends.

This is my 15M eurusd scalping system. I developed it myself and i'm aware that many in need of development.

The system to be better, please share your ideas, (or diffrent indicators, settings etc.) and suggestions...   

Thanks to everyone for your contributions :)

Hi oguz,

The setup is actually quiet good for swing trading. It is clear, easy and there is space for PA. To make it round I added a HA with a bit diffrent (IMO improved) settings, it smoothes the price. Now you can clearly see that your AMA_stl acts like a dynamic Sup/Res line for the HA. If you went out in retracement and your ribbon is still in the direction after rebounce of HA from Sup/Res jump in again. Check it up with your RSX or Sniper_Ergodic. The gg_trend thing is of no use and distracts you from focusing (focus on the important things is one key in trading).

krelian99:

Hi oguz,

The setup is actually quiet good for swing trading. It is clear, easy and there is space for PA. To make it round I added a HA with a bit diffrent (IMO improved) settings, it smoothes the price. Now you can clearly see that your AMA_stl acts like a dynamic Sup/Res line for the HA. If you went out in retracement and your ribbon is still in the direction after rebounce of HA from Sup/Res jump in again. Check it up with your RSX or Sniper_Ergodic. The gg_trend thing is of no use and distracts you from focusing (focus on the important things is one key in trading).

Vaoouw!!

Dear @krelian99,

It's certainly much more clear, easy and good for swing trading graph :) Also your template is remove many noise signals and it was much smooth.

Thanks for your valuable contribution :)

oguz:

Dear friends,

Can you compile and maybe update attachment indis and eas for build 950 please? 

Save them as mq4 files and then compile them

pilot9:

Hi mladen,

Second question: do you have this indicator with an alert for when the lines cross?

Thanks in advance! 

Hi mladen,

Just curious if you saw this post (above)? 

pilot9:

Hi mladen,

Thanks in advance! 

I did not use that indicator and since I did not use it, I did not make a version with lines

Dear friends,

Can you compile and maybe update attachment indis and eas for build 950 please? 

mladen:
Save them as mq4 files and then compile them

Ok. I succeeded :) Thanks boss :)

oguz:

Ok. I succeeded :) Thanks boss :)

OK. Happy trading :)