Requests & Ideas - page 540

Joakim:
Dear coders, first of all sorry for my english. I'll try to explain, can you make indicator based on RSI, Stochastic, or on any oscsillator with showing dots on swings for help indetify divergences!? Something like this.... sorry if can't explain well

Joakim

That type of extremes identifying must repaint (there is no way how it can be made without it)

timmyhanke:
Hi Mladen , this is the indicator that use in my latest ea that looks great , it preforms very well but it has its mistakes sometimes , so i was wondering if its possible to add prices to it?

Looked a bit at the code and it seems like its using high low and close prices , hope it can be added more to it.

And can averages be added as well ?

And if you have the time to do it , can you skip the dropdown menu for the prices and averages beacuse every indicator that have that in them i get errors when i check the ea.

Or just add simple things to it so its easier for me to add it to the expert advisor.

Thanks for everything !

timmyhanke

That indicator is using tpical price sma for average

You can use any Keltner channel that allows you to chose average type and price instead of that indicator

Joakim:
Dear coders, first of all sorry for my english. I'll try to explain, can you make indicator based on RSI, Stochastic, or on any oscsillator with showing dots on swings for help indetify divergences!? Something like this.... sorry if can't explain well

That repaints

mladen:

Joakim

That type of extremes identifying must repaint (there is no way how it can be made without it)

Ok, Sir. Thank you. Also I wanna ask is it possible for you to made this? http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=464948

Files:

Joakim:
Ok, Sir. Thank you. Also I wanna ask is it possible for you to made this? http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=464948

At the first post there, in the attachments, there are already made EAs and indicators

tampa:
Try this : fractal_explosion_ea.zip

Thanks a lot Tampa!

Mladen,

Is it possible add price options like close open, high,low ,median, typical,weighted, high/low ,open/close ,Heiken ashi stuff etc ?

mladen:

nevar

It is using high, low and close by default - I think that avoiding to use all those 3 prices in the way they are used will make it stop working but will check

Thanks Mladen,

I have found something interesting about prediction.