Requests & Ideas - page 165

thank you, mladen

mladen:
davidoh

Here you go

One version of it existed already but this one is improved in quite a few thing compared to the old version. It is a standalone indicator and does things as multi time frame should do it (so there will be no repainting that you have had with the version you were using). But be aware that since it is a 4 time frame indicator it can update bars that belong to longest time frame. In this one added a "separator" which is positioned at the sepating so you have a visual help which bars, due to multi time frame operation, can change.

PS: if you want to turn of some o the time frames set it to "" (empty string) or "-1"

I dunt know how to thank you enough for your kindness.

Thanks again

Best whishes

Hello,

Is there someone who will be able to modify the code of this indicator to correct the small default of the mtf Parameter. When the indicator is on a h1 chart for example, and the mtf parameter is calculate on h4. The indicator installed the pitchfork on the h4 candle. This creates a small change in the angle of the pirchfork. It is not every time because sometimes the candle of h1 chart corresponds to the candle of h4 chart.

Thank you.

ismael360:
Hey Mr. Tools can you share that Hi Low Channel Jurik DOUBLE Smooth Histo? That you had on your charts about a week ago. Ish

Hi Ismael,

Sorry just saw your post, can't remember which chart anyway the best one i have seen was posted today, in regular elite, anything i could do would be dull to that one .

mrtools:
Hi Ismael, Sorry just saw your post, can't remember which chart anyway the best one i have seen was posted today, in regular elite, anything i could do would be dull to that one .

Yuppers, your right. It is one of the best i have seen. Thanks for the heads up. And thanks to Mladen for sharing those.

Ish

Hi Mladen

great indicator together with range bars - can we get an alert please?

thank you

pok

mladen:
davidoh

Here you go

One version of it existed already but this one is improved in quite a few thing compared to the old version. It is a standalone indicator and does things as multi time frame should do it (so there will be no repainting that you have had with the version you were using). But be aware that since it is a 4 time frame indicator it can update bars that belong to longest time frame. In this one added a "separator" which is positioned at the sepating so you have a visual help which bars, due to multi time frame operation, can change.

PS: if you want to turn of some o the time frames set it to "" (empty string) or "-1"

pokrat

Here you go

pokrat:
Hi Mladen

great indicator together with range bars - can we get an alert please?

thank you

pok
Files:

no weekend? ...thank you

mladen:
pokrat Here you go

Weekend? What is that? :):)

Anyway guys a nice weekend to all

pokrat:
no weekend? ...thank you

Export from History

Hallo Mladen,

is it possible to make export from all of data from multiple file´s to on csv file.

I have Indicator which draw line´of OI of options contract´s from CME. I would like to make a statistical analysis of time, level and price. There are 10 levels to export. Keyzone with bottom and top price, top major and bottom major and 3 levels

call and put each with 3 levels.

Thank you!

nodp53

It can be done, and will be done

nodp53:
Hallo Mladen,

is it possible to make export from all of data from multiple file´s to on csv file.

I have Indicator which draw line´of OI of options contract´s from CME. I would like to make a statistical analysis of time, level and price. There are 10 levels to export. Keyzone with bottom and top price, top major and bottom major and 3 levels

call and put each with 3 levels.

Thank you!