Requests & Ideas - page 589

mladen:
He did (post it) at that post :)
Put only one.

fxpro1:
Put only one.
It is that indicator applied to HA offline chart (HA offline can be found here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208 ). The line indicator (that shows the time frame and the price name in the upper left corner) is the "display price values" indicator from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page3

I'd like to try to see if an idea I have is an improvement on existing strategy. There is a strategy of trading "in the zone" utilizing ao and ac indicators and going long when both are red and short when both are green. In my modification I'd like to see if it is an improvement to wait for a little more strength/momentum by waiting to go long until ac is green ao is green AND ac is above 0, and vice-versa for going short on reds. Main difference is waiting till ac is above 0 for long and below 0 for short. Histogram would be good in separate window to compare with existing strategy which uses candlebars and grey bars when no trade is indicated. If it proves to be profitable, I'll probably request candlebars later. Hopefully this will be easier than setting up ao and ac and a zero line in ac and then scrolling chart to study. Thanks.
Files:

Hi friends,

Attached indicators have "rename errors"

Can you update them please?

Thank you... 

Files:

By the way Dear friends; 

Which of the attached indicators are the most update?

I trying to choose one...  

mntiwana:

It is here,dear man.

Dear mntiwana,

Kindly share the template for adaptive rsx 3.1 thank you.

oguz:

By the way Dear friends; 

Which of the attached indicators are the most update?

I trying to choose one...  

oguz

I think this should be most update from that kind. "Heiken_Ashi MA T3 new[Alert] mtf 2.01 nmc"

shreck:

Dear mntiwana,

Kindly share the template for adaptive rsx 3.1 thank you.

Man,it help me find the appropriate post when you put some exact reference.

oguz:

Hi friends,

Attached indicators have "rename errors"

Can you update them please?

Thank you... 

oguz

I think proper names from the zip folders should be like this as under,

"Heiken ashi of averages 3_1"

"HighLow Jurik activator new double smooth histo"

"Gann averages high-low activator histo_mtf 3_3"

shreck:

this looks great.

Hell Dear mntiwana:

Please can i have the template and indicator cant sleep after seeing this 

Man,you have to simply quote thread name,page number and post number of that particular matter and that is all.

any way i looked in back for 5 pages of this thread but in vain :)