Requests & Ideas - page 563

wolf300:

Hey rplust,

you must be an expert and I am sure you do not need forums like that as you are a successful trader already.

But what I do not understand is:  where is the LOL about "making re-entries after a pullback easier" ???

If you have nothing constructive to say, or not able to understand new ideas or ways of thingking, why are you posting such things and try to make people look like idiots? 

And I thought I was constructive by suggesting not to rely on even more arrows to make your trading decision but rather trade the PA you see. But as you did not get my point, never mind. Forget it! And I enjoy the forum here for various reason.

Please i need the histo version of both indicator

Hi, friends.

Can you add this indicator alerts? (sound, mail, push etc.)

Thank you... 

oguz:

Hi, friends.

Can you add this indicator alerts? (sound, mail, push etc.)

Thank you... 

Here is the version with alerts added

mladen:

Here is the version with alerts added

Thanks for help mr coder's king :)
It's perfect working...

Dear friends,

I dont understand why do they occur?

Can you fix them? 

oguz:

Dear friends,

Can you fix them? 

ever played TETRIS?

oguz:

Dear friends,

Can you fix them? 

Everthing's fine. The fix maximum is still too big, set it to 0.00005 and it is as wished.

krelian99:
Everthing's fine. The fix maximum is still too big, set it to 0.00005 and it is as wished.

Hiim...

Ok. Thank you for the help that friend :)

Hi, dear friends.

This is my 15M eurusd scalping system. I developed it myself and i'm aware that many in need of development.

The system to be better, please share your ideas, (or diffrent indicators, settings etc.) and suggestions...   

Thanks to everyone for your contributions :)

Files: