Requests & Ideas - page 468

mladen:

mntiwana

It will be done

Dearest MLADEN,

as my curiosity,want know,in averages no Ocean nma included till now,you told already explained that there are so many MAs around,not every one possible to add.is it one of them not possible to be included or just now its turn came,

alone this ocn nma have so many styles/variations.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

as my curiosity,want know,in averages no Ocean nma included till now,you told already explained that there are so many MAs around,not every one possible to add.is it one of them not possible to be included or just now its turn came,

alone this ocn nma have so many styles/variations.

regards

mntiwana

Ocean nma(s) uses more than 2 parameters

I was explaining the other time that in the averages I am keeping only the averages that use only two parameters : period and price. Otherwise I could pack the averages with at least 100 averages, but then they would either have 100 parameters (over complicated for use) or they would use some silly defaults (in which case some averages would be crippled)

mladen:

mntiwana

Ocean nma(s) uses more than 2 parameters

I was explaining the other time that in the averages I am keeping only the averages that use only two parameters : period and price. Otherwise I could pack the averages with at least 100 averages, but then they would either have 100 parameters (over complicated for use) or they would use some silly defaults (in which case some averages would be crippled)

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for explaining again,understood,if you dont mind packing all ocean NMAs in one pack,(if possible} nma,sd,smooth,slow,fast,nmm,nmr,nms,mas,same as all averages are packed in new latest averages,:) but you knows better,thanks.

regards

mandagozu81:
Dear Mladen,

I would like to know if it is possible for you to make a simpler nonsmoothed version of volty channel stop indicator? I am waiting to hear from you.

mandagozu81

Why don't you use the original (basic) version for that purpose?

Thank you Mladen,

It's because i plan to give the simplified nonsmoothed version to a custom mt4 programmer to make it "summed histo unlimited" for me. I have tha attached version coded by you, but it has 7 parameters per child parameter set. When i use it with 10 different parameter sets for confirmation it uses a total of 70 parameters which uses so many buffers and sometimes the indicator fails to print when i put the indicator on a 1m chart which covers the whole year for example.

If possible can you modify the attached volty channel stop on jurik summed histo unlimited to have

Price

AtrLength

Kv

Money risk

only as the parameters? I would be more than grateful if you can make it simpler this way.

mandagozu81:
Thank you Mladen,

It's because i plan to give the simplified nonsmoothed version to a custom mt4 programmer to make it "summed histo unlimited" for me. I have tha attached version coded by you, but it has 7 parameters per child parameter set. When i use it with 10 different parameter sets for confirmation it uses a total of 70 parameters which uses so many buffers and sometimes the indicator fails to print when i put the indicator on a 1m chart which covers the whole year for example.

If possible can you modify the attached volty channel stop on jurik summed histo unlimited to have

Price

AtrLength

Kv

Money risk

only as the parameters? I would be more than grateful if you can make it simpler this way.

mandagozu81

The smoothed version (that uses jurik smoothing or any other smoothing) can not be done with only those parameters

girrrrrrrrrr

Thank you Mladen,

"i put the indicator on a 1m chart which covers the whole year for example"

so you want bound river in teapot

mandagozu81:
Hi Mladen,

Any updates on the simpler non smoothed version of volty channel stop (with 4 parameters)?

Do you have such a version or is it possible to modify v2.2?

Mandagozu81, this is a non smoothed version with only the parameters you asked for.

volty_channel_stop_simple.mq4

Hi mladen and mrtools,

Thanks again for the wonderful help you have provided to all concerned for years.

I am wondering about this indicator, Gann Oscillator. It doesn't seem to give any data in the data window? Can it be changed to give data so it can be used in an EA?

I also would like to know if the VQZL indicator can be improved by making it adaptive, and whether adding the different MAs would make it better, if that can be done? I realize these could be stupid questions.... Not sure if they both repaint or have that potential also...

Regards,

sk

VQZL.mq4

GANN_OSCILLATOR nmc.mq4

Files: