Requests & Ideas - page 466

krelian99:
Nice new baby, mladen. Wulong, tradersman's bride is Lady Forex, only her he can be faithful

Krelian,

you are right,look at boss,he is faithful to this lady since when he was still young ........

once IGOR ask him "Very long time... I became grey and have a very long beard

PS. Nice to see that you still help so many people " ......then boss replied him ...

"Then we are the same (gray and bearded both)

".....

so we should not worry,disappointed and tired of this sweet lady.if you not feeling,growing high day by day.at least me but i know you twice crazy traders,more speedy and fast in learning and observing things.

regards

very usefull indicator thanx fore making it

Files:

freemanov:
very usefull indicator thanx fore making it

It still needs some more testing but it is not bad

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_194604_1452249875543_144[/ATTACH] ​Would like to request MTF for these couple of histograms. They are used for a break out signal and for trend trading on lower time frames, still testing the signal. Not sure if they repaint. Cheers

josurf:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_194604_1452249875543_144[/ATTACH] ​Would like to request MTF for these couple of histograms. They are used for a break out signal and for trend trading on lower time frames, still testing the signal. Not sure if they repaint. Cheers

josurf

Volty channel does not repaint

As for "UltraFilter" : I would need the original source code (not the decompiled one) to check all

Hi Mladen,

Any updates on the simpler non smoothed version of volty channel stop (with 4 parameters)?

Do you have such a version or is it possible to modify v2.2?

mandagozu81:
Yes Mladen thank you. Can we have a simpler version of the volty channel stop which has

price

atr length

kv

money risk

as its parameters in the inputs tab.

Thank you very much.

Wulong & mntiwana, lol, I can't anymore, my stomach hurts after so much laughing

...and mladen remains silent...

I love you guys.

krelian99:
Wulong & mntiwana, lol, I can't anymore, my stomach hurts after so much laughing

I love you guys.

no,you still have to practice more on laughing,it is better than 5 km soft walk or 1 km running,for to extend your lungs,actually MLADEN wants test your capabilities....Wulong is just coming to reach you to a doctor.

and thank you for your love.

krelian99:

I love you guys.

Hmm, why should Krelian need a doctor ? Laughing is healthy, surely laughing with us, but laughing with your self is even better !

Mladen is a wise man, we have a saying in Belgium : 'Talking is silver and to keep silent is gold'

Lady Forex will surely fall in love with Mladen now, she will leave Krelian since he loves us now.

And she loves golden boys ...

Wulong10:

Hmm, why should Krelian need a doctor ? Laughing is healthy, surely laughing with us, but laughing with your self is even better !

Mladen is a wise man, we have a saying in Belgium : 'Talking is silver and to keep silent is gold'

Lady Forex will surely fall in love with Mladen now, she will leave Krelian since he loves us now.

And she loves golden boys ...

healthy yes,but for any possible emergency,Krelian seems extra ordinary lurking today.......so if Lady Forex will be leave us alone