Requests & Ideas - page 463

Alex Demo:
ok mladen thank you.. can you please make a histogram version of this? you will help me a lot to save some space in my screen thanks in advance

Alex Demo

How should it determine the colors of the histogram?

abel:

Hello mrtools

i have a problem with arrow signal/dot this indicator if option of arrow on first bar set to false in multi time frame mode

can you fix it, mrtools ?

Thanks

abel

Try this version : volatility_quality_-_zero_line_averages_bars_1_1.ex4

mladen:

Alex Demo

How should it determine the colors of the histogram?

sorry i dont know how it should determine the colors, because either way i dont know how it determines them now... or i didn't got your question...? i was thinking a flat histogram instead of ugly bold dots... sorry if i am wasting your time

if not flat histogram, then something like this ...

Files:

Renko:

It would help me a lot if you please add a small horizontal line in the candle at the moment when the adx changes between colours?? The line does not have to be large, just big enough to see it through the candle and off course must be horizontal so as to get the exact value upon which it changed. Thanking you in advance, the version I use is the Wilder's DMI Book Alerts nmc2, however, I do not have the mq4 file but I did get this version from this very forum. Thanks again.

Happy New Year to all!!!!!!!

Please can anyone help with this?

Here is an update of how the open session line would look like during the NY session.

http://imgur.com/TFh9Uoy

I hope that is enough info for some coder to write this Open Sessions H-line indy.

All the best

Xard777

I still have the same problem with this new indicator

i hope you can help me solve this problem, Mr Mladen

Thanks

Files:
repaint.png  28 kb

Thank you very much for offering help Mntiwana it's very kind of you. However the one you you posted has Ma length and Ma mode parameters.

What i look for a very simple version of volty channel stop indicator which only has the below parameters in the inputs tab.

price

atr length

kv

Mladen do you have an earlier version which only has these 3 parameters? Or is it at all possible to make such a simplified version?

mntiwana:
Hi mandagozu81,

i have not heard about atr stop,may be there is one,here is your required one with every thing you asked and mtf and histo (SW} ver too along with,ability to envelop too,all two nmc capable,picture with default setting,possibly help you.

regards

Volty Channel Stop mtf.mq4

Volty Channel Stop mtf sw.mq4

mandagozu81:
Thank you very much for offering help Mntiwana it's very kind of you. However the one you you posted has Ma length and Ma mode parameters.

What i look for a very simple version of volty channel stop indicator which only has the below parameters in the inputs tab.

price

atr length

kv

Mladen do you have an earlier version which only has these 3 parameters? Or is it at all possible to make such a simplified version?

mandagozu81

Volty channel must have a 4th parameter too : the MoneyRisk

Dearest MLADEN,

can you please alter this ''GG Time box'' code the way,it only show empty rectangle box with out filled color,picture attached,thanks.

regards

gg-timebox.mq4

Files:
1_11.png  34 kb

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

can you please alter this ''GG Time box'' code the way,it only show empty rectangle box with out filled color,picture attached,thanks.

regards

gg-timebox.mq4

mntiwana

Here you go : gg-timebox_1_1.mq4

Files:
gg_1.png  120 kb
gg_2.png  118 kb