Requests & Ideas - page 457

In summer time yes

krelian99:
In summer time yes

Hahaha , i missed you guys writing yesterday , it truly made me laugh . Im sure it wont work at all , but everything is worth trying , the good thing is that im using it on my demo accout haha.

Otherwise i would pack my things and moved to the himalaya after i tried it and saw my money disappear faster than i could enter my trades..

That's a good plan, can I join?

krelian99:

Sure , or Ladonia is a bit closer consider that i will loose everything , its just 1 hour from were i live

krelian99:

GUYs,would you like pick Wulong along with you on freezing tour to himalaya,

Files:
himalaya.png  1173 kb

Of course, Wulong is also welcome. He loves the little flowers that hold on rocks. I'm sure, there are also some mountain flowers.

krelian99:
Of course, Wulong is also welcome. He loves the little flowers that hold on rocks. I'm sure, there are also some mountain flowers.

yes,a messy kind flowers with fatty leaves,lol.

krelian99:

Yes, I love mountains a lot and especially the little alpines that grow above the tree line in deserts of rock and ice.

Those are real survivors, a bit like the crazy traders ...

They are that strong that some plants from those high places can survive in areas a few meters above sea level, only with a little help. Others are impossible to grow here.

You should visit my website on mountain jewels ...

The plant you see is a Saxifraga 'Red Poll' growing inside bare rock in my garden, that's of course much prettier than my ugly face.

i tried to make an ea from the indi

this was the answer from the coder

The RSX Divergence indicator is inconsistent.

- It looks like it “detects” tops below the zero line: http://s2.postimg.org/fde4cx1x5/screenshot_1309.png

- It uses a pre-previous tops to detect a divergence http://s2.postimg.org/w2fk8tyih/screenshot_1310.png . If it was the last two tops – no divergence.

- It redraws signals shown in the previous bar. You can see it buy playing indicator on a slow speed in the MT backtester. It is “acceptable” to change a signal in the current bar. We fix such issues by using signals from the previous bar, but this is a different case. Can we be sure that this indicator will not redraw an even older signal?

dasssi:
i tried to make an ea from the indi

this was the answer from the coder

The RSX Divergence indicator is inconsistent.

- It looks like it “detects” tops below the zero line: http://s2.postimg.org/fde4cx1x5/screenshot_1309.png

- It uses a pre-previous tops to detect a divergence http://s2.postimg.org/w2fk8tyih/screenshot_1310.png . If it was the last two tops – no divergence.

- It redraws signals shown in the previous bar. You can see it buy playing indicator on a slow speed in the MT backtester. It is “acceptable” to change a signal in the current bar. We fix such issues by using signals from the previous bar, but this is a different case. Can we be sure that this indicator will not redraw an even older signal?

dasssi

There is no divergence indicator in the world that does not show divergence in the past

It has been told a lot of times : in order to find divergence extremes must be established. And extremes can not be established on current bars. Never could and never will.

As of the remarks of that coder : he should give a better solution for comparing extremes when extremes in code are to be determined per bar and when human can determine divergence at a glance. I really would like to see some coder code the "at a glance"

PS: it has been also told numerous times that divergences can not be used as signals. That means that EAs that could use divergence can not use it in a signaling mode

PPS: I hope this clarifies and helps your EA plans