Requests & Ideas - page 314

mladen:
Gfuchs

Try out this version : adaptive_gann_high-low_activator_jma_heiken_ashi_arrows_ea-1.02_nmc.mq4

Reasons? All combined

Thank you Mladen. Everything seems to work fine now but I will do further testing.

rayphua:
Mladen,

Oanda just auto-updated my mt4 version to 646. Seems like 2 news indicators that worked before no longer work with this new update. Can you have a look at it to see if you can get them working again? Thanks.

news_b6_v20f.mq4

forexfactorycalendar.mq4

rayphua

NEWS_B6 indicator needs "LibNEWS_B6.mqh" too

rayphua:
Mladen,

Oanda just auto-updated my mt4 version to 646. Seems like 2 news indicators that worked before no longer work with this new update. Can you have a look at it to see if you can get them working again? Thanks.

news_b6_v20f.mq4

forexfactorycalendar.mq4

as of forex factory calendar : since this new metatrader 4 started, it does not work with wininet.dll any more (it is a problem of metatrader interacting with that dll)

Mladen,

1. news_b6_v20f.mq4 and libnews_b6_v2.mq4

2. forexfactorycalendar.mq4

mladen:
rayphua NEWS_B6 indicator needs "LibNEWS_B6.mqh" too

Added, see original post.

mladen:
as of forex factory calendar : since this new metatrader 4 started, it does not work with wininet.dll any more (it is a problem of metatrader interacting with that dll)

Ok, scratch number 2, thanks.

rayphua:
Ok, scratch number 2, thanks.

rayphua,

what is needed is a mqh file (from the include folders) : the "LibNEWS_B6.mqh"

mladen:
rayphua, what is needed is a mqh file (from the include folders) : the "LibNEWS_B6.mqh"

Got it, please see the attached files. Use this one instead as this is a later version.

news_b6_v20g.zip

Files:
news_b6_v20g.zip  360 kb

rayphua:
Got it, please see the attached files. Use this one instead as this is a later version. news_b6_v20g.zip

Current state :

But I need to do some more tests. As soon as it is finished with all the controls, it will be posted here

Files:
test_1.gif  81 kb

rayphua:
Got it, please see the attached files. Use this one instead as this is a later version. news_b6_v20g.zip

rayphua

Try it out : libnews_b6_v2a.mq4

This (it goes to libraries) is the only file that needs to be changed

Files: