mladen:
ish

Here you go

Super smoother and smoother (on version of jurik) added

Very Nice!

Thanks Mladen.

ish

mrtools:
Hi Ish, Yes was and still a fan of Gann Hi/Lo especially the original jurik channel versions by Mladen, but nowadays using something different.

Hi MrTools, Can I ask the 6 million dollar question, and ask you what something different are you using nowadays?

I'm sure many who follow this thread would really like to know.

(if you would like to MrTools to give us insight on what indicator he uses nowadays instead of the

Gann Hi Lo, please thank this post to show you too are interested.)

ish

Gfuchs

First two indicators do not need an update

Here is this one first : hilow_channel_-_jurik_smooth_-_mtf_hist_advanced_nmc.mq4

The next one : hilow_channel_jurik_double_smooth_mtf_nmc.mq4

And this one : jurik_hi_lo_cross_alert_mtf_nmc.mq4

The second one has one warning but it is 101% benign. Disregard that warning completely

mladen:

The second one has one warning but it is 101% benign. Disregard that warning completely

Thank you

mladen:

Can we get the updated Histo version of the Hi Low Channel Jurik Double Smooth mtf nmc.

And is it possible to add Super Smoother too the Hi Low Channel Jurik Double Smooth On chart and Histo/ mtf nmc?

ish

ismael360:
Can we get the updated Histo version of the Hi Low Channel Jurik Double Smooth mtf nmc.

And is it possible to add Super Smoother too the Hi Low Channel Jurik Double Smooth On chart and Histo/ mtf nmc?

ish

Ish this would be the updated histo version.

mrtools:
Ish this would be the updated histo version.

Thanks for the Histo Mr. Tools.

But, I still have to ask. What alternative to Gann are you using?

There are many here that have private messaged me asking if I had received any word on that subject.

After all this is not only a thread of Request, but also titled Ideas.

Could you point us in the right direction?

Or give us some sort of clue?

If you don't want to give it away. We perfectly understand.

We all have our bread and butter when it comes to indicators and trading Forex.

ish

Mladen,

Can we have the attached AllAverages indicator as unlimited summed histo please? (the same as velocity macd summed histo unlimited indicator)

The ma line indicator has the third state where the slope changes direction colored as yellow, simply only red and green histos are fine, so don't need the yellow color in histos.

PS: The AllAverages already has 26 types of ma calculations. I downloaded the attached one more average indicator from the advanced elite section. Can you please add oma as the 27th type of ma calculation to the unlimited summed indicator?

Thank you very much for your continued support.