Requests & Ideas - page 245

I want to build a robot that will work according to a single indicator. Something pretty simple. when Arrow appears open trade' then closing with a simple stop traling, etc.

dasssi:
I want to build a robot that will work according to a single indicator. Something pretty simple. when Arrow appears open trade' then closing with a simple stop traling, etc.

dasssi

Maybe the easiest way to do that is to take the EA from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180383 and then simply replace a call to "KaufmanAmaSignalsForEA" indicator in the FindTrend() function with an indicator of your choice

mladen:
dasssi Maybe the easiest way to do that is to take the EA from this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180383 and then simply replace a call to "KaufmanAmaSignalsForEA" indicator in the FindTrend() function with an indicator of your choice

i got this error 2013.10.29 15:15:42 2013.07.04 21:44 dassi EURUSDm,H1: unknown subwindow number 1 for ObjectCreate function

dassi is the name of the indicator

dasssi:
i got this error 2013.10.29 15:15:42 2013.07.04 21:44 dassi EURUSDm,H1: unknown subwindow number 1 for ObjectCreate function dassi is the name of the indicator

What indicator are you trying to use?

its like this one

Files:

dasssi:
its like this one

Try it out now

Files:

mladen

thank you very much

i need to run for work (stil have a day job)

but it is running with no error

the ea is not working as the indicator... it opened trade with no arrow sign

Files:
ea.png  237 kb

dasssi:
the ea is not working as the indicator... it opened trade with no arrow sign

As far as I see you are almost sure having wrong parameters in the iCustom() call to the indicator. Check the parameters

mladen:
As far as I see you are almost sure having wrong parameters in the iCustom() call to the indicator. Check the parameters

i have change this lines

" bool isBreakoutUpNow = (iCustom(NULL,0,"i-Spearman-Div3-Sig",KAMA.Period,KAMA.Price,KAMA.Nfast,KAMA.Nslow,KAMA.GCoeff,KAMA.dk,1,KAMA.BarToCheck) !=EMPTY_VALUE); bool isBreakoutDownNow = (iCustom(NULL,0,"i-Spearman-Div3-Sig",KAMA.Period,KAMA.Price,KAMA.Nfast,KAMA.Nslow,KAMA.GCoeff,KAMA.dk,2,KAMA.BarToCheck) !=EMPTY_VALUE);

if (!AllowTradesOnEverySignal)

{

bool isBreakoutUpPrev = (iCustom(NULL,0,"i-Spearman-Div3-Sig",KAMA.Period,KAMA.Price,KAMA.Nfast,KAMA.Nslow,KAMA.GCoeff,KAMA.dk,1,KAMA.BarToCheck+1)!=EMPTY_VALUE);

bool isBreakoutDownPrev = (iCustom(NULL,0,"i-Spearman-Div3-Sig",KAMA.Period,KAMA.Price,KAMA.Nfast,KAMA.Nslow,KAMA.GCoeff,KAMA.dk,2,KAMA.BarToCheck+1)!=EMPTY_VALUE);

}