Requests & Ideas - page 244

I still work with manual trades... and the big trouble is turning over of Trade.

I am looking for a trade manager that will manage the trade. when the trade is reversed the trade will close at the munimum gain.

dasssi:
I still work with manual trades... and the big trouble is turning over of Trade. I am looking for a trade manager that will manage the trade. when the trade is reversed the trade will close at the munimum gain.

dasssi

What do you consider to be a "reversed trade"?

mladen:
dasssi What do you consider to be a "reversed trade"?

well its my english again...

I meant to say that when trade went into profit and then reversed to lossI want that when he entered into profit it will nor reversed into a loss...

dasssi:
well its my english again... I meant to say that when trade went into profit and then reversed to lossI want that when he entered into profit it will nor reversed into a loss...

dasssi

What you are asking is what usually is done by using trailing stops. Did you try that approach?

mladen:
dasssi What you are asking is what usually is done by using trailing stops. Did you try that approach?

i did but it always hit the stop loss i want that the trade will close as it reversed to one gain pip

dasssi:
i did but it always hit the stop loss i want that the trade will close as it reversed to one gain pip

dasssi

I am afraid that trailing stop loss is the closest that you can get to your idea. We can not predict when will the twining order start becoming a losing order, and the only way to prevent it (so far) found out is to have a stop loss at BE or higher (so that at least a part of a profit is preserved.

You have to use a trailing stop loss (that will change its value as your profit is eventually growing) and that way you will be able to lock some of the profit your order has reached. It does not need to be 1 pip - it will depend on how far in profit your order has went and how far from the current price your trailing stop loss is set

I want to learn to program but can not learn as fast as I want...

u have few questions

Is there a relatively simple way to transfer indicator to work as an expert advisor. it can be a program?

dasssi:
I want to learn to program but can not learn as fast as I want...

u have few questions

Is there a relatively simple way to transfer indicator to work as an expert advisor. it can be a program?

dasssi

There is no simple way to do that

You can try the expert advisor builder (at this link : Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4 ) but be prepared that in a lot of cases it will not worke the you expect it to work

i tried that link with no luck

dasssi:
i tried that link with no luck

dasssi

As a rule of thumb, the easiest way to incorporate the indicator into an EA is using the iCustom() call to an indicator. That is relatively simple. What is not so simple is the rest of the logic needed for any EA that is need in order to make the EA work as it should