Requests & Ideas - page 178

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Since RSI of NMA was less noisy than RSI, do you think it would be interesting to have RSI of ATR-NyquistMA ?

Best regards

Rosalieone

Dear Mladen,

By rsi on nma i ment rsi_on_nma_v1.01-1.mq4

and by atr-nma i ment ma_atr20-20nyquist20ma1.mq4

;-))

Rosalieone

Dear members,

can any body help me to convert the attached indicator to expert adviser.

i want a classical expert adviser which open and close the trade when the indicator changed the color. and i want to choose in which the bar i want to open the trade (example; open sell when the third bar become red)

hope any body can help me on that

rosalieone

Would you mind explaining the idea a bit more ?

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

By rsi on nma i ment rsi_on_nma_v1.01-1.mq4

and by atr-nma i ment ma_atr20-20nyquist20ma1.mq4

;-))

Rosalieone

Convert Indicators

Mladen

I have VBA code for Visual Trader Professional of various signals, stops & indicators. Using the language sintax, would you be able to convert these to MT4?

Thanks

Spurious

human18:
Dear members,

can any body help me to convert the attached indicator to expert adviser.

i want a classical expert adviser which open and close the trade when the indicator changed the color. and i want to choose in which the bar i want to open the trade (example; open sell when the third bar become red)

hope any body can help me on that

Hello Human18,

Want to make the Ea for you, want to start with Ea version of the indicator, would you be using the invert and forSymbol options in the Ea., if not will leave them out of the indicator.

mrtools:
Hello Human18, Want to make the Ea for you, want to start with Ea version of the indicator, would you be using the invert and forSymbol options in the Ea., if not will leave them out of the indicator.

hi mrtools,

thank you for the fast reply . no i will not use the invert and forsymbol option in the ea.

thank you very much sir. i appreciate your help

human18:
hi mrtools,

thank you for the fast reply . no i will not use the invert and forsymbol option in the ea.

thank you very much sir. i appreciate your help

Human18,This Ea will open and close orders for color change on the histogram the HiLoBarstoTest you can use to specify which bar to open your trade.

mrtools:
Human18,This Ea will open and close orders for color change on the histogram the HiLoBarstoTest you can use to specify which bar to open your trade.

thank you very much mrtools , i appreciated.

mladen:
rosalieone Would you mind explaining the idea a bit more ?

Yep, sorry for the delay i was travelling ;-))

I was saying (maybe a silly idea) that since we can see on the picture below, rsi on nma is much smoother than rsi:

Could it be possible, if yes, interesting to calculate rsi on nma-atr ?

Best regards

Rosalieone

Files:
rsi_1.jpg  285 kb
rsinmaatr.jpg  106 kb

mr tools,

By the same principles as on human18's post No. 1776, could you please make an ea on the basis of the attached indicator (open and close the trade on the change of the colour).