Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 12

Thank you. I will try the system in backtest... The paramenters are defaults?

Thank you

Gramski:
Dasio and Hermo,

I was trading the High Low Activator in a discretionary kind of way using Dynamic Zone Value chart for entry. See chart, buy when Activator is long and Value chart signal is in lower Dynamic Zone. Also by doing this I could avoid occasional whipsaws by the HL Activator. (Notice if Activator is long and price cuts below on chart line this usually corresponds to signal being in lower Dynamic Zone). If a new Activator signal was wrong i'd try to exit with a small loss.

My entries weren't always perfect because of the speed of using the simulator (I'd flip past good prices) but that was my basic tactic. I wouldn't enter on the Activator signal itself but always see what price is doing after that.

Note if I thought the trend of the HL activator was tracking in the wrong direction then no entries. As I say it can be wrong (and also look very wrong) sometimes. Also in my test only one bad loss but that's because the market gapped 200 pips over a weekend.

Hermo could you post your Renko please?

Good afternoon Gramski:

Excuse my English.

Thanks for the explanation of the operation of your system.

The renko I use is RenkoLiveChart_v3.2. I'll attached, if you know how to put it to work comentamelo and any attachment you link to their implementation.

I just opened a new topic, asking exactly a renko for this forum, good and stuff, I consider it a form of graph that lacks a touch of professionalism, we hope to find in this forum.

Any questions I am at your disposal.

A hug

Hermo.

Files:

A good filter for the DZ value charts is the ADX(10) with level 55.

I've found that this helps filter out bad value chart trades. On M15 I simply look for severely overbought/oversold values while ADX(10) is greater than 55 then trade them to the nearest pivot, has a very high W/L rate.

It would be helpful if someone could help program a level cross e-mail alert for the MT4 stock ADX indi. Any chance anyone can help me out?

Files:
audnzdm15.png  75 kb

nate1357:
A good filter for the DZ value charts is the ADX(10) with level 55.

I've found that this helps filter out bad value chart trades. On M15 I simply look for severely overbought/oversold values while ADX(10) is greater than 55 then trade them to the nearest pivot, has a very high W/L rate.

It would be helpful if someone could help program a level cross e-mail alert for the MT4 stock ADX indi. Any chance anyone can help me out?

Nate1357, have this version know its not the stock MT4 version, but maybe you can use it.

Files:

Hi Mladen,

Could you please add a magic number parameter for Dynamic Zone Value charts?

(so that the indicator can be used more than once with different settings on same chart)

Regards,

Graham.

Gramski:
Hi Mladen,

Could you please add a magic number parameter for Dynamic Zone Value charts?

(so that the indicator can be used more than once with different settings on same chart)

Regards,

Graham.

Graham

Simply set the objectsUniqueID parameter to unique value and you can have as many instances o the same chart as you wish (provided that each instance has unique value in the objectsUniqueID parameter) Here is an example of two different values charts on the same chart

Files:

Mladen ,

Can you adjust Polyfit band https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781 to value chart ?Thanks.

nevar:
Mladen , Can you adjust Polyfit band https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179781 to value chart ?Thanks.

nevar

This a a value chart with poly fit bands added to it

All parameters used as usual (for polyfit too). Price for polyfit is used from a value chart prices (but the selection is the same as usual prices selection - you change it with PfPrice parameter). Only changed a bit default colors (I like it better this way now )

PS: perfaps some playing with K_Sigma parameter is recomended. I set the default to 2 (seemed like a logical choice when I was testing the indicator)

''Price for polyfit is used from a value chart prices'' that is perfect Mladen thank you very much.

Value chart + polyfit bands made new metatrader 4 compatible : value_chart_amp_polyfit_bands_nmc.mq4