Adaptive lookback indicators - page 74

mrtools:
Donut4popo, make sure the name is the same as the posted version, otherwise you will get that message

Dearest MRTOOLS,

me too,same renames error message, ,plz review the indicator post....it looks still developers are playing with the site,not finalized.

regards

mrtools:
Donut4popo, make sure the name is the same as the posted version, otherwise you will get that message

Hi MRTOOLS,

me also facing same problem

Unfortunately in this case same for me too

Since I don't have the code, we shall have to wait on mrtools

Just as a reminder : step ma of rsi adaptive ema (histo version) posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page76

Since it is using rsi adaptive ema, it is indirectly adaptive too

Default settings for EURUSD today on 15 minute chart :

Files:
step_ma_rsi.png  105 kb

mrtools:
This is a rsi of vhf adaptive averages, again have the choice of regular rsi,Wilders rsi,rapid rsi,Harris rsi,rsx, and or Cutler rsi, smoothed with a choice of the latest averages, with options for double smoothing and or making the ma adaptive with vhf.

rsi_of_vhf_adaptive_averages.ex4

error message: "you are trying to use a renamed indicator"

camisa:
error message: "you are trying to use a renamed indicator"

Not at my home computer now, will post a corrected version when I get home, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Apologize? Ha! I should be sending you a monthly check. Thank you very much for your hard work. I wish we could show our appreciation.

(edit) mladen too of course

Okay this is a fixed version, at the last minute added the vhf adaptive, originally had just plain adaptive, and didn't change the code to reflect the change.

mrtools:
Okay this is a fixed version, at the last minute added the vhf adaptive, originally had just plain adaptive, and didn't change the code to reflect the change.

It is working OK now. Thanks

Just an example that not everything is peaches when experimenting with adapting

Here is an example of Sperman rank correlation made adaptive (the rank itself is made adaptive), and, as you can see(lower is the "adaptive"), it is far from what we should qualify as successful (and improvement) : dynamic_zone_adaptive_spearman_rank_correlation_2_1.mq4

Obviously the direction I took in making Spearman adaptive was wrong and it needs to be directed in other direction. Back to the drawing board