Adaptive lookback indicators - page 81

... and what they did was unforgivable.

However, I would like to know what is the background music

Anyway:
... and what they did was unforgivable.

Quod licet iovi non licet bovi

That is not about "forgiving" or not. It is about knowing it and leaving as is or setting the obstacles to prevent what some consider "natural", and in the same time enabling to all the others to continue using stuff as they did before and hopefully getting some help from it. Internet is a jungle. It just depends on what side of the "jungle law" one finds her/himself - it is not a game, it is a matter of choices

As of music : here is one - enjoy

Anyway:
... and what they did was unforgivable. However, I would like to know what is the background music

Why don't you use shazam?

aitosin:
Why don't you use shazam?

Um. That's a good idea.

mladen:

Talaat E

I am afraid that things are much more serious than it is usually known

Here is one simple example :

The thing on the main chart is sold or rented ("rented" for "just" $66 a month). Rented for Gods sake. Looks familiar the indicator?

That is simple scam and just one of a lot of similar "simple scams". For more elaborate scams no need to go far : as usual FF is staging a couple of those as we speak. And the usual stuff is going on : people posting from London IPs for years pretending to "sorry for my bad English", do the step by step, scam 101 : and all with code from here. I could pretend that I do not know about it and I could tell "what do I care if someone pays for something that is free at TSD", but then what would I be? The same as those "coders". And that is the main reason why I do some of the stuff to prevent things like that. I love to see good coding. But I will never love or like or support things like that and whenever I can will make it harder to "all knowing super minds" doing stuff like that. So, all as usual, and I wish a nice weekend to all

mladen

​I don´t know you personally, but i really like your way of thinking and for sure the way of working.

Thanks for all... i would like to honor this in some ways... Please i like to write you somehow a email or can you not send me a private message here...

Thank you...

Cheers Nicole

As a logical continuation : Schaff trend cycle made adaptive (vhf adapting used) : schaff_trend_cycle_vhf_adaptive.mq4

And as even more logical continuation (since it is already a part of Schaff calculation) macd made adaptive (vhf adapting used too) : macd_vhf_adaptive.mq4

Files:

mladen:
As a logical continuation : Schaff trend cycle made adaptive (vhf adapting used) : schaff_trend_cycle_vhf_adaptive.mq4

Dearest MLADEN,

and it is looking perfect and cooperative then the two before of today......so much thanks.

regards

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179723/page54

as of macd (vhf adaptive),is it a related to schaff family....there are schaff rsi,rsx and Trix too,if i assume schaff is a way of calculation,can be adapted in any tool ? ..... till now i have not seen any of stoch and cci of schaff.

regards

mladen:
And as even more logical continuation (since it is already a part of Schaff calculation) macd made adaptive (vhf adapting used too) : macd_vhf_adaptive.mq4

Interesting. Thanks