Adaptive lookback indicators - page 80

Strange

For me all the versions worked on windows 10. Anyway, glad to see that it will work for all

There shuld be no problems now - regardless on the settings

Morning

Good News,

Happy trade for all

mladen:
Double stochastic RSI but vhf adaptive RSI this time :

A like and a request - could you add a divergences/convergences option, please?

mladen:
Double stochastic RSI but vhf adaptive RSI this time :

on some symbols and TFs

zero divide problem occurs

aitosin:

on some symbols and TFs

zero divide problem occurs

What symbols and what time frames?

Anyway, did some changes in the code. Please re-download it from the original post and try again

Double stochastic RSI but vhf adaptive RSI this time : double_stochastic_rsi_vhf_adaptive.ex4

mladen:

What symbols and what time frames?

Anyway, did some changes in the code. Please re-download it from the original post and try again

thank you

now it works

Also this version of double stochastic RSI - it can use the usual 34 averages for stochastic smoothing and signal line (both can be double smoothed too) : double_stochastic_rsi_vhf_adaptive_averages.ex4

Example using Ahrens double smoothed average for stochastic smoothing, the rest is default

talaate:

Sure Mladen, I totally understand you.

In fact, and I believe you are familiar about, there are numerous of reports regarding a dozen of problems about using win10 with particular programs, I myself worry to replace win7 by win10 for all my computers, I decide to wait and observe till I totally pretty sure that will not be any problem if I switch to win10.

Regards

Talaat E

I am afraid that things are much more serious than it is usually known

Here is one simple example :

The thing on the main chart is sold or rented ("rented" for "just" $66 a month). Rented for Gods sake. Looks familiar the indicator?

That is simple scam and just one of a lot of similar "simple scams". For more elaborate scams no need to go far : as usual FF is staging a couple of those as we speak. And the usual stuff is going on : people posting from London IPs for years pretending to "sorry for my bad English", do the step by step, scam 101 : and all with code from here. I could pretend that I do not know about it and I could tell "what do I care if someone pays for something that is free at TSD", but then what would I be? The same as those "coders". And that is the main reason why I do some of the stuff to prevent things like that. I love to see good coding. But I will never love or like or support things like that and whenever I can will make it harder to "all knowing super minds" doing stuff like that. So, all as usual, and I wish a nice weekend to all