Adaptive lookback indicators - page 73

PS: adapting gives us opportunity to use longer periods in a safer way. Example bellow : 32 period adaptive Cuttlers rsi used :

Files:
example.png  106 kb

And this version - price smoothing added : QQE (vhf adaptive) 1_3.mq4

In a case when price smoothing is used it becomes effective a QQE of RSIOMA. In case when price smoothing is set to <= 1, it works as before

Files:

Dear Mladen,

would it be possible to make the attached indicator adaptive, please?

It's your NonLag Schaff TC, without alerts and MTF.

Files:

This is a rsi of vhf adaptive averages, again have the choice of regular rsi,Wilders rsi,rapid rsi,Harris rsi,rsx, and or Cutler rsi, smoothed with a choice of the latest averages, with options for double smoothing and or making the ma adaptive with vhf.

rsi_of_vhf_adaptive_averages.ex4

mrtools, rsi of vhf adaptive averages.ex4 is giving a "cant use this cuz its been renamed" error, please fix, thank you very much

This QEE has even more adapting in it (even the ema calculation within the code is made adaptive now) : qqe_vhf_adaptive_1_4.mq4

The difference usually is not big but sometimes it is very big (see the example)

Files:

That looks really good now. Smooth, multi-adapted, a dream in orange-blue. I think I just fell in love.

donut4popo:
mrtools, <a target="_blank" title="http://" is giving a "cant use this cuz its been renamed" error, please fix, thank you very much

Donut4popo, make sure the name is the same as the posted version, otherwise you will get that message

mladen:
One possible issue in the t3 - vhf adaptive - removed : t3_vhf_adaptive_1_3.ex4

Hi mladen

Could you also put a "Display Type" selection on this 1-3 version please . Display lines with dots etc.

wojtek.paul:
Dear Mladen,

would it be possible to make the attached indicator adaptive, please?

It's your NonLag Schaff TC, without alerts and MTF.

wojtek.paul

I am not sure how would it look like when made adaptive. Will check it and will get back with the results