Adaptive lookback indicators - page 60

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

oh,understand,means when car is on high way with 240km speed,it is still in control.thanks for explanation......is there any possibility for HA prices too.

regards

mntiwana

Here is a version that allows the usage of any of the 22 price types combinations for the 3 prices used by the stochastic (and it takes care of those even in cases of illogical price combinations) : stochastic_of_adaptive_emad_1_3.ex4

Also noticed and solved one issue in the case of high/low usage of prices. Now it works correctly for every price combination

NK Trade:

sir, how to do it ( low for high and high for low} ???

I may not understand, but in setting of the indicator prices to use for high (all of 3 )

Ups, my bad Download the indicator from the original post again (the text in the options was changed now)

Thank's you sir,

mladen:

mntiwana

Here is a version that allows the usage of any of the 22 price types combinations for the 3 prices used by the stochastic (and it takes care of those even in cases of illogical price combinations) : stochastic_of_adaptive_emad_1_3.ex4

Also noticed and solved one issue in the case of high/low usage of prices. Now it works correctly for every price combination

Mladen

This indicator doesn't change line color in MTF mode, please check this issue or perhaps I, myself , miss something in setting

I get same issue like your, I have not tried in mtf but after I saw your post I tried it, and get same issue like your. Maybe mladen be able to see it again

talaate:

Mladen

This indicator doesn't change line color in MTF mode, please check this issue or perhaps I, myself , miss something in setting

mladen:

mntiwana

Played a bit with it and it is insane. 25,12,1,35, rest on default. First, the fibo levels (malden, can you add an option whether show fibo level or not? Helps very good.), then divergences and channels, and as third, the kicker, the StochEMAD doesn't interest these retracements at all but on the other hand the real swings are shown fast. How awesome is that?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]temp_197414_1456592963949_548[/ATTACH]

mladen:
New version of adaptive derivative ema - solves an issue when both double smoothing and adaptive was used for small calculating periods (when the version 1.4 was literally too fast) : emad_1_5.ex4

Hi Mladen is it possible to add alert to this fantastic indicator (alert + the display line function like dots, lines etc.....)? Or is it still under construction?

BTW: I already like it very much the way it is ):

Grts Forexblasters

forexblasters:

Hi Mladen is it possible to add alert to this fantastic indicator (alert + the display line function like dots, lines etc.....)? Or is it still under construction?

BTW: I already like it very much the way it is ):

Grts Forexblasters

forexblasters

It will be made like that too

Malden do you know a indicator say us who is buying and who selling, bulls or bears and volume. It's posible to know it before movement up or down.

jolugarpe:
Malden do you know a indicator say us who is buying and who selling, bulls or bears and volume. It's posible to know it before movement up or down.

jolugarpe

It is not possible to know it before the movement (mainly because even when volume is present, the volume data is delayed)