Why most Lose Trading? - page 2

Actually, bro, I've got it for you. PM me.

can you use some charts to teach us

how to trade Gbp/ JPY on 30 min please

I just have few intial success, then mostly demo transaction failed on that

Lawl?

Are you serious? Do you think I care? How about one for August or September. Maybe even October? Maybe one with an account or an investor password.

Shut up. I've seen people like you around for years. You don't think I can't smell a fake from a mile away? You preach like a bad trader, and I don't fault myself for thinking you are.

I stick by what I say, it's just a matter of time before you sound too stupid for my dream to come true.

jlgardner263:
Also, Walander, please don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. Based on your animosity I would say there's a lot you can learn from me. See attachment. There's more than a "survival" living there, and I have a "day job." It's people who jump to conclusions that put people like me in jail. Really.

Walander:
Lawl?

Are you serious? Do you think I care? How about one for August or September. Maybe even October? Maybe one with an account or an investor password.

Shut up. I've seen people like you around for years. You don't think I can't smell a fake from a mile away? You preach like a bad trader, and I don't fault myself for thinking you are.

I stick by what I say, it's just a matter of time before you sound too stupid for my dream to come true.

Your way outta line, where the hell did that come from? You cannot begin to know anything about him from his posts thus far, I suggest you grow up or go back to bed.

How many fakes have you seen on this board?

How many people who actually know how to trade give people legitimate advise here crypten?

How many people make up fake stories to build credibility because they themselves live a falsehoode of dreams only to fuel someone's false hope?

Count them, and it's probably more than what you've made in dollars in Forex.

His story starts off by naming some random person who supposely teaches him how to trace. How many other posters claim the same run to fame?

I am sick of fakes, and I am sick of watching people who don't know better, wander aimlessly under their poor guidance. People need to understand, if you don't trade, don't give advise. I'm not out of line here Cyrpten, go through my history and tell me how many people I've debunked?

This is pathetic. Any kid who has a computer knows how to use Paint- don't you Cyrpten?

Cryten:
Your way outta line, where the hell did that come from? You cannot begin to know anything about him from his posts thus far, I suggest you grow up or go back to bed.

Mmm, yessum, Good Kittie, you're the best stupid decision I ever made. And then while we're at it let's have some millumaide. What do you want from me? I just want to not have to suffer this animosity everywhere I speak a sentence. I wrote a book.... do you want to read that? I'm sorry, I only give the first chapter away for free. It has nothing to do with Forex but I suppose you'll cry bs on that, too... I'm sorry, it has a lot to do with faith and blah blah blah blah. Is there a mute button on this b atch? Why, my friend?

I'm not your friend, buddy!

I'm not your buddy, pal!

I'm not your pal, guy!

I'm not your guy, buddy!

Must it continue. If so, I don't know, what's your deal? I don't typically think, type, talk, or act this way, something must be setting me off... I believe it's you. I believe I have better things to do, but I have this deal where I don't want others to be discouraged, so somehow I'm still here making a child of myself when I could be sleeping and waiting for the next glorious day. I don't understand why you're trying to make this out to be harder than it really is. These concepts work. I simply want to answer this person's question, and yet, here it comes: I don't believe you! What do I care? I don't know why I care, but somehow I do. It's something to do with you. I just want to get through to you, that being angry just turns off all the people that could be of benefit to you.

So here, one last time, you can trade any gosh durn (yes, I said that) system that you want, and in the end, whether you are profitable trader or not comes down to... who?

You.

discipline

back to trading .. the worst enemy of new traders is OVERTRADING. This free signal might help keep the discipline in place - Break Forex (BreakForex) on Twitter

Walander:
How many fakes have you seen on this board?

How many people who actually know how to trade give people legitimate advise here crypten?

How many people make up fake stories to build credibility because they themselves live a falsehoode of dreams only to fuel someone's false hope?

Count them, and it's probably more than what you've made in dollars in Forex.

His story starts off by naming some random person who supposely teaches him how to trace. How many other posters claim the same run to fame?

I am sick of fakes, and I am sick of watching people who don't know better, wander aimlessly under their poor guidance. People need to understand, if you don't trade, don't give advise. I'm not out of line here Cyrpten, go through my history and tell me how many people I've debunked?

This is pathetic. Any kid who has a computer knows how to use Paint- don't you Cyrpten?

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt, I have lost count on how many fakes on FF I have sussed in 5 minutes to see them being banned months later but at the same time that does not give me the right to verbally attack without a shred of proof and to be honest since the guy is just speaking his mind and not offering any services then yes your out of line, personally I can't see what has offended you so greatly here.

Look Gardner,

Stop talking like some 16 yr old cool fatcat who's just discovered Forex.

Go back to your Russian Roullete you so brilliantly explained that nearly provided you with 1000% return with your neat disclaimer, don't contact me about it.

You think I'm stupid? What I know is that when a KID who seems to have all these wonderful money making experiences seems to appear on the board out of nowhere. It generally isn't a good sign.

jlgardner263:
Mmm, yessum, Good Kittie, you're the best stupid decision I ever made. And then while we're at it let's have some millumaide. What do you want from me? I just want to not have to suffer this animosity everywhere I speak a sentence. I wrote a book.... do you want to read that? I'm sorry, I only give the first chapter away for free. It has nothing to do with Forex but I suppose you'll cry bs on that, too... I'm sorry, it has a lot to do with faith and blah blah blah blah. Is there a mute button on this b atch? Why, my friend?

I'm not your friend, buddy!

I'm not your buddy, pal!

I'm not your pal, guy!

I'm not your guy, buddy!

Must it continue. If so, I don't know, what's your deal? I don't typically think, type, talk, or act this way, something must be setting me off... I believe it's you. I believe I have better things to do, but I have this deal where I don't want others to be discouraged, so somehow I'm still here making a child of myself when I could be sleeping and waiting for the next glorious day. I don't understand why you're trying to make this out to be harder than it really is. These concepts work. I simply want to answer this person's question, and yet, here it comes: I don't believe you! What do I care? I don't know why I care, but somehow I do. It's something to do with you. I just want to get through to you, that being angry just turns off all the people that could be of benefit to you.

So here, one last time, you can trade any gosh durn (yes, I said that) system that you want, and in the end, whether you are profitable trader or not comes down to... who?

You.

even if you could find out top 10 most popular factors

it does not mean that you can avoid all those factors , and then WIN-- because you still use your brain to OPEN and CLOSE a transaction

for 5M and 15M

I think bank use this one === (as the dig) to dictate the movement

http://www.truetrend.com/ == movement is always malevolent