Metatrader 5 versions of indicators ... - page 19

mntiwana:

There are a lot of versions of different styles,here is one.

thank you mntiwana,similar

Air92:

It is missing the "zero" line and the display types, but the rest is the same, but will probably extend that version to have the same stuff as the mt5 version

Air92:

Here is a bar ver of that too.

mladen:

It is missing the "zero" line and the display types, but the rest is the same, but will probably extend that version to have the same stuff as the mt5 version

It would be wonderful. Thanks to all.

Air92:

Here is a version with all those display types available for metatrader 4 too (including the zero line, bars and newest prices. Made user friendly too)

Files:

Dear mladen, please help me in this https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11441-metatrader-5-versions-of-indicators/page12#comment_1835859

That my standart tools in mt4 please help to convert to mt5.. i really want to test mt5 there are a lot new cool tools

Thank you in advance 

Melajah_Forex:

Dear mladen, please help me in this https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11441-metatrader-5-versions-of-indicators/page12#comment_1835859

That my standart tools in mt4 please help to convert to mt5.. i really want to test mt5 there are a lot new cool tools

Thank you in advance 

Why don't you simply use atr with period set to 1 (some multi time frame atr)?

Melajah_Forex:

If i use that, they will be 3 on my subwindows then ? i needs i number pips and persen of daily,weekly,monthly open Just like indicator i attached and i need a line from weekly open and montly open like indicator i attached too.

That my main indicator.. i use H4 tf on my trading Buy or Sell from that and other indicator Just for my confidence 

Drag them all to same sub-window

mladen:
Why don't you simply use atr with period set to 1 (some multi time frame atr)?

If i use that, they will be 3 on my subwindows then ? i needs i number pips and persen of daily,weekly,monthly open Just like indicator i attached and i need a line from weekly open and montly open like indicator i attached too.

That my main indicator (my S/R). i use H4 tf on my trading Buy or Sell from that indicator (+price action) and other indicator Just for my +confidence 

mladen:
Drag them all to same sub-window
Ok understand, Thank you for your solution