For "Solar wind" believers - page 24

Then reveal! Don't be shy. We would like to know how you persevere repainting indy to non-repainting one? Put it in rehab center?

Thanks Hermes

hermes:
Then reveal! Don't be shy. We would like to know how you persevere repainting indy to non-repainting one? Put it in rehab center? Thanks Hermes

Did you read this post :

gannery77:
I Love Solar Wind...nice to do trap scalping trading....(use that repaint when cross on level 0 line) what indicator doesn't repaint?

I am waiting for revelation too (in some nice rehab center preferably)

Thanking in advance for all the revelations regarding the fact that all the indicators repaint - that will make my life much simpler because then I can state such general conclusions like "what indicator doesn't repaint?" as a cause for failing to understand the big secret of predicting the future prices (or should I know the future at all - it would be so boring )

Solar wind with average

Files:

This version of solar wind too

Files:

Repaint, not repaint, repaint not, who cares as long as it is useful for something.

Multi rime frame of solar winds

mtf_sefc084.mq4

Files:

tampa:
Multi rime frame of solar winds mtf_sefc084.mq4

does nt SEFC have better things to do with his / her time than make a bad indicator even worse

and what happened to the dislike button

WR1:
does nt SEFC have better things to do with his / her time than make a bad indicator even worse and what happened to the dislike button

You could call it a kind of profession : some do one kind of things the other do other kind of things. Guess that patching names is easier

As of dislike button : it was missued too much. Post that had only "thank you" for example were disliked. Hence the removal. If someone does not like some post, he/she will have to explain why and what is in the post that is dis-likable. I like the anonymity of the net, but some things can not be done under the hood of anonymity at public forums

Did anyone try to write the solar wind indicator for NinjaTrader or tradestation yet?

mailonline38@yahoo.com:
Did anyone try to write the solar wind indicator for NinjaTrader or tradestation yet?

Why should it be made for those platforms too?

They all have Ehler's fisher transform already (the correct one) as far as I know, and judging from big Mike's NinjaTrader forum, solar wind is a laughing matter which they use when they talk what stuff are some people are selling for metatrdaer