For "Solar wind" believers - page 18

akrolytis:
Mladen, what do you think? Is it possible to improve it?

akrolytis

As it is known solar wind is an unsuccessfully converted tradestateion code of Ehlers Fisher transform. Look for Ehlers fisher transform (at this post you have 2 versions : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5 , you can try those out since the signal us done according to John Ehlers' description and also it is "to the letter" same indicator as the original Ehlers fisher transform)

The version you posted has an addition of smoothing (2 period EMA by default) but I am not sure if it improves it or not (any smoothing will add lag - in some indicators it is good, but in some it is not - depends on the nature of the indicator)

mladen:
akrolytis

As it is known solar wind is an unsuccessfully converted tradestateion code of Ehlers Fisher transform. Look for Ehlers fisher transform (at this post you have 2 versions : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174980/page5 , you can try those out since the signal us done according to John Ehlers' description and also it is "to the letter" same indicator as the original Ehlers fisher transform)

The version you posted has an addition of smoothing (2 period EMA by default) but I am not sure if it improves it or not (any smoothing will add lag - in some indicators it is good, but in some it is not - depends on the nature of the indicator)

Thank You Mladen. Seems you are working on weekends like me

Have a nice weekend!

One more renamed version of solar wind for the collection

Files:
xb4d.ex4  6 kb

And one more for the collection :

Files:
vortex_2.mq4  3 kb

One more for the collection

Files:

One more for the collection : its is a part of a "97% accurate trading system"

Upper this indicator, lower solar wind

Files:
solar.gif  40 kb
_macd_pro.ex4  4 kb

Somebody claims that solar wind is a part of a "97% accurate trading system" ?

They will never stop. No wonder that 95% of traders are losing when they are flooded with things like that

How did they calculate 97% of the future trading (so that they can guarantee a "97% accurate trading system"?

They can be sued for that "97%"

checkin:
How did they calculate 97% of the future trading (so that they can guarantee a "97% accurate trading system"? They can be sued for that "97%"

I doubt that they can be sued. Even some cosmetic stuff is promising "15% percent smoother skin" and similar s... and those are big companies advertising themselves all over the TV - they wouldn't do that if that would make them sensitive to being sued

I see your point. You are probably right