Aggressive scalp ea - page 50

batalhadematos:
Hi there,

This version has some changes:

MaxOrders= Maximum number of open positions

Multiply=explained next...

The version posted by escape, uses a TP of 2/3 that is not possible to be backtested with brokers that does not allow scalping (FxOpen, Alpari, etc.) since they require a minimum TP 10 (from market price).

This version will multiply the MaxOrders*Multiply and when the total profit is reached, all orders will be closed. This way we can have a TP at about 3 for each position. For instance:

MaxOrders=10;

Multiply=3;

When the total profit is higher than 30, all positions will be closed. This way we have a TP at about 3 for each position.

In this case you will put higher TP on lTakeProfit and sTakeProfit variables since they will not be used. (actually with 30 - 4 digits)

Please just for backtesting purposes. Tested on 4 digits.

Regards

Paulo

batalhadematos Hello

escape-easy NO STOP.mq4 this EA if coupled with a time management would certainly great. you can help me? in the escape-easy NO STOP.mq4 increase in a time management conditions. Thank you

BenScoobert:
I like the target idea, im going to try for 10% every day, if im 10% down i quit for the day, 10% up i quit ahead so far so good, i got a bit carried away BenScoobert's Profile | Myfxbook

Ben - which version of the EA are you using?

How are you calculating risk management i.e. whats your maximum exposure at any one time (i.e. stop loss, max open positions and position size).

lovejoy80:
Ben - which version of the EA are you using? How are you calculating risk management i.e. whats your maximum exposure at any one time (i.e. stop loss, max open positions and position size).

I have a version which is called escape, not escape2reverse2

settings are

reverse logic false

I look at an hourly chart and decide if the pair is trending, if it is, I open a 5 min chart and attach the EA and limit it to long only or short only

when i get a little reversal I apply the ea to milk 4 pips, beware it will open a new trade every tick, turn on for a few trades then turn it off, wait for tp, then look for a new entry

crossy:
Hello Ben,

Is current EA at this trade is based on the method you mentioned beside the result graph ?

Anyway, I thank you for your great idea and your nice and polite work.

My P.M. - poli321@walla.com

Best regards

The EA you talk of is very configurable and I am trying a specific setup for scalping, on the account you can see. Although since I designed it and its release, it has been taken off the market. I didn't code it though.

This escape is not my idea, I was just pointed towards the thread by an overexcited firend who hoped the EA could perform unattended and make the same profits.

BenScoobert:
I like the target idea, im going to try for 10% every day, if im 10% down i quit for the day, 10% up i quit ahead

so far so good, i got a bit carried away

BenScoobert's Profile | Myfxbook

Hello Ben,

Is the current EA at this trade is based on the method you mentioned beside the results's graph ?

Anyway, I thank you very much for your great ideas and your nice and polite work.

My P.M. - poli321@walla.com

Best regards

BenScoobert:
I have a version which is called escape, not escape2reverse2

settings are

reverse logic false

I look at an hourly chart and decide if the pair is trending, if it is, I open a 5 min chart and attach the EA and limit it to long only or short only

when i get a little reversal I apply the ea to milk 4 pips, beware it will open a new trade every tick, turn on for a few trades then turn it off, wait for tp, then look for a new entry

Thanks for the response - makes sense - defintely achieving your 10% each day and a tad more so far! Is it the version of escape on the first page of the thread as there are 4 versions I believe.

Lastly (sorry for all the questions) how do you decide on amount at risk i.e. lot size, do you use a set account % per trade?

Many thanks

Mark

lovejoy80:
Thanks for the response - makes sense - defintely achieving your 10% each day and a tad more so far! Is it the version of escape on the first page of the thread as there are 4 versions I believe.

Lastly (sorry for all the questions) how do you decide on amount at risk i.e. lot size, do you use a set account % per trade?

Many thanks

Mark

I believe its this version from 24/02/10

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/69/escape.mq4

risk what you like, i suggest you trade 0.01 lots with your 40 pip sl, you know you are risking $4 per trade, then only open as many as you are prepared to risk

I have been a little reckless with this demo, only because it is a demo, putting real money in there just brings up the emotion issue.

AND FFS DO NOT LEAVE THIS EA UNATTENDED

BenScoobert:
I believe its this version from 24/02/10 AND FFS DO NOT LEAVE THIS EA UNATTENDED

because that is what happens

escape2 scalper ea

Hi escape..& everybody.

No doubt escape2 is a good scalper,

however to avoid long hours of floating position and to minimize risk of losses, it is good if we allocate certain hours for this EA to run in MT4.

Therefore..

I hope someone out there can help to add in USE TIME RANGE PARAMETER ( Hours start trade and Hours stop trade) code for this EA and post back new EA file with use time range parameter.

below is the original EA file without use time range.

TQ.

drs6868:
Hi escape..& everybody.

No doubt escape2 is a good scalper,

however to avoid long hours of floating position and to minimize risk of losses, it is good if we allocate certain hours for this EA to run in MT4.

Therefore..

I hope someone out there can help to add in USE TIME RANGE PARAMETER ( Hours start trade and Hours stop trade) code for this EA and post back new EA file with use time range parameter.

below is the original EA file without use time range.

TQ.

I'd suggest you turn it on when you are at the machine with a valid entry, and remove it when you are away from the machine, for safety.