Aggressive scalp ea - page 18

the code isn't the problem, some brokers don't allow to open a trade with the TP set at 5 pips or less.

2 suggestiongs -

1.) look for a different broker

2.) increase the TP to what ur current broker allows

which setgtings are you using escape? and what version?

lossehelin:
which setgtings are you using escape? and what version?

I would imagine that he is using the version he just posted today... try it. it works quite well

Hi all

Do any friends here try this at live account? because too aggresive and dunno who have exprience at it.thanks

I have used the escape Alpari EA with good results, I am trying to get the escape maxorder SL_nolimit EA working as I wish to use the SL and time to trade feature.

I have tried for the last two days , as of yet it will not open one order, has anyone got this one working and if so can you advise as to why I cant.

I have the escapeforalpari working fine on the same platform...

IF not can someone add these two features to the escapeforalpari EA..

Thanks

Glenn

escape:
open position when not immediately put stoploss.Tp begins before you reach the targeted profit falls by stoploss value

( you can change value)

extern int iTakeProfitCloseValue=30;

extern int iTakeProfitMaxDecCount=20;

and put stoploss.

(double SL = 20.0 )

if you want to change value

you can see picture

Refer to that picture above, which .mq4 file do you use ? because there are some .ex4 on this threat. Did you use escape1.mq4 for that picture above ? It seem so good if this EA using Stop Loss, if not its a terrible thing.

kecoaorgasme:
Refer to that picture above, which .mq4 file do you use ? because there are some .ex4 on this threat. Did you use escape1.mq4 for that picture above ? It seem so good if this EA using Stop Loss, if not its a terrible thing.

he is using the code from post # 172

Blaiserboy:
he is using the code from post # 172

If Mr. Escape using code from post #172 it seem there is no stop loss on that EA...I'm looking for .mq4 file which using stop loss on there.

If you read my post you will see I am asking the same question, this EA really needs a SL of some sort...

Its not possible to manually close all the trade's going into loss...

Glenn

glenn50:
If you read my post you will see I am asking the same question, this EA really needs a SL of some sort...

Its not possible to manually close all the trade's going into loss...

Glenn

Agreed. Its a terrible thing when we go without SL. Anybody can help ?