Aggressive scalp ea - page 52

thanks for this EA.

drs6868:
Hi escape..& everybody.

No doubt escape2 is a good scalper,

however to avoid long hours of floating position and to minimize risk of losses, it is good if we allocate certain hours for this EA to run in MT4.

Therefore..

I hope someone out there can help to add in USE TIME RANGE PARAMETER ( Hours start trade and Hours stop trade) code for this EA and post back new EA file with use time range parameter.

below is the original EA file without use time range.

TQ.

Please can someone provide an ECN Compatible Coded version of this EA (escape2reversed-2-maxorders)???

All that is needed to be done is not to enter the TP & SL on entry,

but once the order is filled modify the ticket and put the SL & TP.

I'd be very grateful.. Need to run this on my broker, but the current is not working due to its incompatibility with Market Execution.

Thanks a lot.

escape:
I thınk this version more successful than old vers.

mode_ema

price open

sl:2000

tp:10

total order:30

lots:0.2

eur/gbp m1

and important point: open mt4 program run this ea half hour run and close mt4 program .after that 1-2 hour open again .Like this more successful

just try

setting for 5-digit or 4-digit broker?

Anyone use this Ea in live ?

i use it live with some interesting results. i recommended it to be used on a small spread broker like 1 pip. Mine is 3pips and i aim to small pips in each trade, so 3 pips is not bad but could be a lot better

escape

full report and escape ea

escape.zip

Files:
escape.zip  32 kb

exile24:
full report and escape ea ,4 digit ,5 digit set file escape.zip

profit factor 37,66

Getting there,does this advisor have a stop loss or is this a martingale?

Small Request

Can someone please program this to take each trade "x" number of pips away from each other - rather than opening 20 pairs all on the same price.

Sincere Thanks in advanced.

kevinator:
Getting there,does this advisor have a stop loss or is this a martingale?

its neither

urbanforex:
Can someone please program this to take each trade "x" number of pips away from each other - rather than opening 20 pairs all on the same price. Sincere Thanks in advanced.

just use makegrid ea to do that