Aggressive scalp ea - page 51

usdbot

have you tried this as a scalper? have had limited testing but had good results

Good potential on escape. I have a few people looking at it.

this ea looks pretty good, but where can i find the newest version of it?

have someone backtested this ea on other currencies?

which settings do u use for eur/usd?

might be a good ea with much potential but lot to do, for a perfect scalping system or?

hi everbody

I thınk this version more successful than old vers.

mode_ema

price open

sl:2000

tp:10

total order:30

lots:0.2

eur/gbp m1

and important point: open mt4 program run this ea half hour run and close mt4 program .after that 1-2 hour open again .Like this more successful

just try

Files:

i will try but max orders 30? you could put a variable for us to choose what is the maximum amounts of trades we want

market Execution vs Instant

Hello,

First of all i would like to congratulate you for the EA, it is indeed showing a lot of promise.

Now i have back tested this EA and showing promising results, and i am forward testing and showing good results as well.

Although i am running the forward test with FXOPEN & FXDD and is working perfectly.

although doesn't work on the demo account of my broker.

My broker is an ECN broker (FXCBS), i tried doing all changes possible but still couldn't get it to work. It gives the alert noise to open a trade but never does.

I even spoke to them and they said that it could do something with the fact that all ECN brokers work with 'Market Execution' which doesn't allow the EA to put a TP & SL on entry, the position has to be filled first and then the order modified, and i noticed the same thing with other EAs that i am running with the broker currently.

another thing the minimum position they allow is 0.1.

Did someone has the same problem? please help!!!

thanks,

looking forward to hear your answers.

i tested this ea for some days but why does it open 30 similar trades in the same direction with no SL???

backtest even work fine till the end of testing period cause the ea closed all opened oders on the last days of the testing period??!

Alphablogger:
i tested this ea for some days but why does it open 30 similar trades in the same direction with no SL??? backtest even work fine till the end of testing period cause the ea closed all opened oders on the last days of the testing period??!

because it is a poor excuse for an ea which cant be left unattanded, it is more of a dangerous trigger for manual scalping

so far, not too bad...

Every EA is a work in progress, this is a nice start so far.

My idea's would be this:

First, it's too "hot"

Either add code that is adjustable so you can reduce/limit the number of trades it can place, or WIDEN it's gaps. Again, that could be adjustable too. Or, as much as it trades how about JUST ONE trade at a time. It may allow you to be safer and trade more Lots.

-a backtest would tell us that...

Adjustable so that proper backtest could tell us what setting is in the ballpark.

Lot size should be .01 IMO

If this was trading stock it would be ok, but with the multi[plier affect of 100:1 or more in Forex it's asking for trouble. safe, sure steps COMPOUND into huge yearly gains.

In the code in the HEADER you should place the adjustable settings and start to form the EA.

Notice that I didn't mention anything about safety or stoplosses...

That's because that is the LAST thing that we'll work into the EA. A proper EA doesn't make money with a stoploss, it's only for a safety net should something happen.

So, if you have the capability to start coding some of this in I'll be happy to guide you and give my 2 cents.

Nice job so far, it does produce pips but it really does have some way to go, but you can get there if you want. I have worked on some EA's like this but no one ever finished them thru. I believe with some of the advanced techniques that are used now-a-days that we could get this up and running by summers end with some work. Then we can work in the safety features.

Thanks for sharing this and good luck to you.

Ratz ~