Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 8

generousforex:
Thanks for posting that xpma

Now just one confirmation, so you are using the xpma really

for your alert to check for entry, not the HA alert? is that correct?

thanks

GF

OK let me explain, I remove the LsMA because it repaint and errors so i put this xpma which is a very solid ma and with alert.

Now my main decision maker is the xpma. because that is telling me what the trend is on renko.

then i am using heiken ashi to stay in the trade, when it alarm i get out, if it alarm again and in direction of xpma i do a rentry. that way

bnbb2004:
How do I get the same amount of bars on the 2m (offline) chart as the 1m chart? When I choose open chart offline the 2m has about 114 and the 1m has ~7000? I tried scrolling back on the 1m chart before/after I put on the renko script, but I cant seem to get the bars on the 2m chart.

setting up renko script is a little pain .. see you need to scroll back your 1min chart till you have 1-2 month of history data, after that you apply renko script. it basically not a 2min chart it just a script that plotting renko on a spare timeframe chart that metatrader not using like 2min.

generousforex:
You closed your 1 min chart once your renko 2m was up..

you have to keep your 1 min chart with the renko script on it up

for all the time you want the 2M chart to work.

GF

Thanks a bunch, now it works right!

Neat!

Dave

lordsfxt:
default settings, but change period from 8 to 4. (4period = 40pip probability move on 10pip renko and 80pip probability on 20pip renko's)

Are you referring to the MA_Period? Changing that from 8 to 4?

bnbb2004:
Are you referring to the MA_Period? Changing that from 8 to 4?

thats right

lordsfxt:
thats right

Thx for all your help!

Perfect

lordsfxt:
OK let me explain, I remove the LsMA because it repaint and errors so i put this xpma which is a very solid ma and with alert.

Now my main decision maker is the xpma. because that is telling me what the trend is on renko.

then i am using heiken ashi to stay in the trade, when it alarm i get out, if it alarm again and in direction of xpma i do a rentry. that way

That's what I wanted to know... ok really great stuff.

Will communicate on that other system later sure right now

want to focus and get ready for trading

thanks!

Brian

lordsfxt:
thats right

Is there a certain time of the day you normally trade this system?

What would you say has been your win/loss ratio using it with the 4 pairs? TIA!

MT4 on your mobile phone

Hello All!

Does anyone know how to use/setup MT4 on your mobile phone? I have an iphone but I'm not sure how exactly I can do this...If anyone could shed some light on this, it would be greatly appreciated. TIA!

--Nicky

lordsfxt,may I ask you what stop-losses you are using for these 5 pairs?

Thank you in advance

Reason: