Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 344

ea-programmer:
is there someone who is trading the free system of mr. nims and want to be a part of a skype group that we can match some good trades together? just send me your skype name and i will add you

It's already happened in the past by many members, Forums is much better, messages remain and new folks can also read older posts, unlike skype where messages are lost or don't remain.

Regs

hermes:
I like Egyptian pyramids! There is money in it. Ha, ha, ha... Hermes

Its only on Australian, If it trends up, it will keep climbing like a mountain and if it trends down, it will keep going down like an avalanche.

Regs

mr_nims:
Hi Jacky127,

You need three downloads.

1 - the manual on the first page.

2 - the build 600 version of the system which is 700+ compatible (do a topic search for build 600 to find it)

3 - the build 700+ version of the renko builder ea's (do a topic search again)

The free renko ashi 2 system has been unchanged now for more than 5 years, so the rules are the same as in the manual on the first page. once you have that you can either use the renko ashi or customize it with your own ideas, other indicators etc.

Regards,

Nick

Not very good customer service Nick, that's $500 you won't get

This is your thread, you should know the post number of where the updates are at the very least, or include them in Post # 1 - pretty standard operating procedure

And while I've got your attention, why you don't post on Forex Factory any more?

Missing a lot of potential customers right there

Hi Snowman,

If you haven't noticed, it's the forex-tsd problem of not allowing the first post to be edited anymore, I think this rule applies over more than 2 years ago.

I know you want to get in, but still in skeptical mode. Just join me and see what your really missing!

Regs,

Nick

so my mr nims ea is ready, the entries are to 100% like in the manual, i will test this week with sl 11 and tp 10 without trailing, all in london session, i will share my results at the end of the week

Hi Ea-Progammer,

I think SL is too tight, maybe 30 SL and 10 TP would be better.

Anyways, you know better from the backtest.

Regs

hi nick, well thats just the first test this week, 30 pip sl and 10 pip tp wouldn´t be a good ratio i think but next week i will test with trailing

Hi Ea-programmer,

The market doesn't care about ratio or statistics, you have to provide some space for it to move before it can head to the target. But try all the stunts, i assume your going to forward test on the demo, so then you can find all the right settings.

Here is an example of 7 pip NZDUSD chart.

See if you do a 1:1 ratio TP/SL , you will probably just get a 10 pips SL hit.

But if you can give it a 1:3 TP/SL, you will get a 10 pip TP, plus 20-30 pips more in trailing gains.

Files:

i understand what you mean i will try different things maybe the best is with trailing that i can take the big moves