Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 319

chucks2013:
Hmm nice and encouraging. You appear to be adopting a strategy I've been thinking of; that is trading any good setup of a pair after fundamental news release , which will make the Renko trend well and entering the retracement later too. Do you mind sharing your system?

Hello Chucks!

If you want to learn the basic versions, then search my thread, i don't want to spam on Nick's thread, because its not fair to discuss about another system when we are here. If you would like to discuss, please come in private and be informed that new 2.1 is not free.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

princewahaj:
Hello Chucks!

No, I am not the member of Nick's commercial system, i meant that i have my own system from now but i am still interested to learn from Nick so when i would feel that i am comfortable to purchase it, i will. My system and Nick's system, both are manual, no automation.

Just the update for you that AU seems to break all the bounds and can go deeply downwards, I am still holding my NU and got a lot of more pips today with big moves. GU is also bye bye from long area so its the right time to short both pairs i think, For AU, we have less risk and high reward and for GU, we can make it at 1:1 but stoploss level seems very high for me. I hope that next fomc will be green too as Ms.Yellen statement for this month was confusing. US economy is about to gain its strength again in my opinion. BTW, i do not plan to add any more positions for now, this month is about to end too and i am not liking to take anymore risks because i have already my NU, planning to close it soon.

$1,100 money is floating here for your information.

Best Regards,

Prince

Looks like your soon heading towards your big break in trading. Moreover I like how excited you are about the win and the sudden passion with the pairs.

Your a pretty young lad and being a student, 1k in trading profits may mean so much for you and also you being from a country where opportunities are low, competition is high and hardships is common.

When I was a very young trader, a $100 to trade was also a difficult for me, with my job barely paying 300 a month and nothing left after the rent and living expense lol and $500 was like a dream account for me.

Anyways, I saved $100 and through part-time trading, in two weeks i turned it to $2200 and left my job all of a sudden to trade full time in 2007.

And you know what, even i won that doing some fantastic analysis like you that worked for me but on the JPY pairs and shorting them

You found the highs on gu au and nu and it worked for you and shorting them

Anyways, more of my personal life is written on the blog.

Easy Renko System

And see from that $100 turned $2000 in my big break, what else i've managed to do

Easy Renko System

So, just want to tell you that, "YOUR JUST GETTING STARTED BIDDU"!

Best,

Nick

mr_nims:
Looks like your soon heading towards your big break in trading. Moreover I like how excited you are about the win and the sudden passion with the pairs.

Your a pretty young lad and being a student, 1k in trading profits may mean so much for you and also you being from a country where opportunities are low, competition is high and hardships is common.

When I was a very young trader, a $100 to trade was also a difficult for me, with my job barely paying 300 a month and nothing left after the rent and living expense lol and $500 was like a dream account for me.

Anyways, I saved $100 and through part-time trading, in two weeks i turned it to $2200 and left my job all of a sudden to trade full time in 2007.

And you know what, even i won that doing some fantastic analysis like you that worked for me but on the JPY pairs and shorting them You found the highs on gu au and nu and it worked for you and shorting them

Anyways, more of my personal life is written on the blog.

Easy Renko System

And see from that $100 turned $2000 in my big break, what else i've managed to do Easy Renko System

So, just want to tell you that, "YOUR JUST GETTING STARTED BIDDU"!

Best,

Nick

Hello bro!

Thank you for using such encouraging words, I really appreciate it, and now its $1,300 and not $1,100...lol......

I hope to get start with my Millionaire Project soon and i am making my feet ready for it. Almost i am ready but i am excited about scalping which i will try next month(after the event of Eid) because scalping is somehow challenging too with tight stop-loss as you also know, and you can expect to have me in your group very soon.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hello Guys!

Tomorrow is the Eid event and then a lot of things to do tomorrow + on 2nd and 3rd Eid day so i i don't think i could be able to trade Forex in this week, so, i am very much excited to see my group's progress and i am sure they will make some part for me...lol...Just kidding!

So, catch you all guys after the event then with trading. I am only stopping my trading and i think i will remain active too even in these days because of social friends..hehe..I am very much happy and excited for tomorrow's Eid event + more days + meeting with my old friends tomorrow. May ALLAH bring peace and happiness to every country and especially to Gaza.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hi Wahaj,

Enjoy n have a blast, try searching on Google how to make wine out of dates lol In the medieval times real nawabs used to have a passion for their sharab I hope after the big win in trading and the fasting you'll be a real nawab for a day and share the same passion

BTW NFP week so your going to save money.

Hopelly your account should be big enough by next Eid, you'll be roasting on a camel.

My humanitarian sympathies too for Gaza.

Best,

Nick

mr_nims:
Hi Wahaj,

Enjoy n have a blast, try searching on Google how to make wine out of dates lol In the medieval times real nawabs used to have a passion for their sharab I hope after the big win in trading and the fasting you'll be a real nawab for a day and share the same passion

BTW NFP week so your going to save money.

Hopelly your account should be big enough by next Eid, you'll be roasting on a camel.

My humanitarian sympathies too for Gaza.

Best,

Nick

Hello Nick!

Yup, It is big now, Closed $1,530 profit with 0.5 lot, and +306 in terms of pips and these are only with NU trade...Closed it few minutes ago to be at safe side because i am going to be inactive for trading but not in talking activities here in forums!

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

mr_nims:
Hi Jonny1,

Actually in the commercial system, i have a special strategy for Gold that makes it "THE" most easiest instrument to trade, even more than FX! Gold is my weekly bread n butter income source.

So no, it's not going to need a lot of practice to master when you know that strategy.

About spread, if your in USA , fxcm i suppose can provide good spreads or else if your not in the US, think no further and go for IC markets. Link below.

Forex Trading | The leading True ECN forex broker in Australia

Best,

Nick

Hello Nick. So happy having somebody like you and other good hearted traders in this forum guiding and encouraging renko traders. My question is; will icmarkets allow up to 5 lot($50 to a pip) without manipulating their platform to make you loose? And what has been your experience trading large lot size with this broker or any other ECN broker like DUKASCOPY on a real

/live account size? Eagerly waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Chucks.

chucks2013:
Hello Nick. So happy having somebody like you and other good hearted traders in this forum guiding and encouraging renko traders. My question is; will icmarkets allow up to 5 lot($50 to a pip) without manipulating their platform to make you loose? And what has been your experience trading large lot size with this broker or any other ECN broker like DUKASCOPY on a real

Chucks.

Hello Chucks!

I hope Nick will reply to you shortly.

I can answer your question about DukasCopy but Nick may be able to share his experience. DukasCopy is the way best for the big log size, when trading the biggest lots sizes like 10-50 lots, you will face some delay (1 second at most), otherwise their execution is fast and they are reliable for big amounts like $100,000 deposit, my plan is to first accumulate profits on some small brokers and when i would be able to invest their minimum amount with my profits then i will open the account with them and will no longer take the risk. DukasCopy is the best choice if you are looking for making Millions dollars in your account, and it is what Nick also suggested for me.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

To Nick, i just replied to your pm bro and waiting for your reply.

chucks2013:

Chucks.

Hi Chucks,

You won't need to worry about lot size with any regulated ECN broker, you'll need to rather worry about the balance you can maintain or deposit to support the kind of lot size your planning to trade.

Example:

50 lots on a 500k to 1M balance

5 lots on a 50k to 100k balance

is the same as 0.05 lots on a $500 to $1k balance

and so on..

I've traded 50 lots on fxdd for a friend 4 years ago in 2010 and we enjoyed the profits, then he decided to use dukascopy, because fxdd max lot is only 50, plus the spreads and trading conditions are still like they are in 2003. There is no mt4 on dcopy, so you have to either use a mt4 to jforex bridge or just trade manually from the platform.

Just remember that you only need to be in a regulated broker and they will pay you in a heart beat.

Hello Chucks,

For big lot sizes you have Dukas like you said, and InteractiveBrokers (they have more than 1 billion in net capital). The traditional mt4 bucket shops you can forget immediately.

Because with big lot sizes, it means BIG withdrawals.